Sold and Shipped by Visna Beauty Salon Equipment Co., ltd
Most customers receive within 8-15 days.
Preparation before treatment
1. A consultation included the examination of the skin, a plan for treatment.
2. Operator should wear vinyl gloves and a facemask.
3. On oily or acne skin, a steamer may be used prior to the treatment, or a degreasing lotion may be applied prior to the cleanser.
4. Cleansing the skin with Cleansing gel or water, then wipe off with cotton pad. Allow the skin to dry.
Operating Instruction for Diamond Dermabrasion
1. Push in the movable ring of copper nozzle at the hand piece, and pull out the 6x4 size vacuum hose. Then push in the black plastic ring on the vacuum hose.
2. Put a drop of cream or milk lotion on the vacuum hose nozzle, push in the movable ring and insert in the vacuum hose to the limit.
3. Insert a cotton swab into the Diamond Head, then tight up the Diamond Head on the hand piece. Remove the cotton swab after every treatment.
4. Turn on the power switch.
5. Adjust the Vacuum intensity by Vacuum Regulator according to the following reference table, the intensity displays on Vacuum gauge and check with the client for comfort.
Recommended Vacuum intensity on treatment area
Normal Skin (inHg)
Sensitive Skin (inHg)
Near Eye Area
Treatment Schedule Table
6 Use the incline area of Hand piece to contact with the skin surface. Proceed with a slow sliding motion. Do not place the hand piece at one spot for too long, doing so will cause harm to the skin.
7. Adjust the crystal flow rate by the Vacuum Regulator slowly from minimum to maximum. For commonly use, do not set the flow rate to maximum unless it is of necessity. This is for better
8. Gently stretch the skin with thumb and finger and glide the Hand-piece 2 to 3 times over the area being treated. Then cross again in different directions to prevent streaking lines as in the reference picture. Brush strokes or polishing motions may be used in different sites.
11. Had major surgery within the past year.
13. Cold, Flu, or Upset Stomach
14. Any serious illness or disease not listed above.
Do not use on these areas:
1. Sensitive Skin
2. Skin Rash
3. Damaged, Inflamed, or Infected Skin.
4. Surgical scar less than 12 months old.
5. Skin Swollen.
6. The probes can not point to Eye ball.
1. Always begin treatment conservatively and observe the effects by the touch and appearance of the skin. A vacuum power that is too high or too big may cause an inflammatory response.
2. Edema and erythema can occur following treatment, but will resolve in few hours.
3. Overly aggressive techniques can cause mild flaking over the next 3-4 days. Epidermis that is treated too aggressively can lead to bleeding in the superficial dermis.
4. Diamond Dermabrasion should not be used on sensitive areas such as eyelids. The eyelids should be closed at all times during the procedure and may be covered with damp cotton pads.
5. The following areas are considered inappropriate for treatment: Skin tumor, moles, birthmark, angioma, lips, eyes, herpes, skin cancer, and liver spots.
6. Do not modify or attempt to repair the machine, contact the technician for maintenance.
If the machine does not function properly, please follow these procedures before requesting maintenance.
1. Low suction power/ low vacuum pressure:
Please check again the vacuum hose should be connected well to the socket and then hand pieces. And then turn the Vacuum Regulator to the maximum, and then start the Diamond Dermabrasion, and then use finger to block the hole of the hand pieces. Normally the vacuum Gauge can reach the 24 inch Hg.
** Please check the O ring in the Diamond pens & O ring in the socket!
If you cannot settle the problem finally, please contact your distributo
|Volume Discounts Available|
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo