1Byone Leaf OUS00-0188 Paper Thin Digital Indoor HDTV Antenna
- The paper thin indoor HDTV Antenna is an indoor television antenna which is incredibly thin. You can easily hang it on the wall with sticker, put it on the table or even stand it up in the window with universal suction-cup stand etc. You don't have to reserve a huge space for it. Considering that most antennas are big and bulky and take up a lot of space, the paper thin indoor HDTV antenna is an excellent product in this sense
- The combination of its unobtrusive design and powerful reception capabilities make the ultra-thin top choice in any house
- You can re-design the surface however you want without destroying it
• Frequency range: 47-230MHz, 470-862MHz
• Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF
• Gain: 25dB
• Output level: 100dBuV
• Impedance: 75 Omega
• Noise figure: Less than 3dB
• Power Supply: via AC/DC adapter (DC 12V/50mA) or via DTV set-top box (DC 5V/40mA)
• Ultra-thin with only 0.02 inch thickness and Lightweight Soft Design
• With high gain and low noise inline amplifier
• Multi-positioning for best possible reception
• Excellent reception for digital, free view and analog TV signals
• Especially compatible with HDTV of various digital terrestrial signals (DVB-T, ISDB-T, DMB-T/H ATSC) and DAB/FM radios.
Included in Package:
• Antenna x 1
• Adapter x 1
Excellent Product -- Best Bang for the Buck
This review is from: 1Byone Leaf OUS00-0188 Paper Thin Digital Indoor HDTV Antenna
Pros: I have three great antennas: Winegard FreeVision, DB4E, and this one. The Leaf outperformed the other two even though they had pre-amps. It picks up the same number of channels as the FreeVision and was able to minimize interference from passing cars. It outperformed the DB4e both in the number of channels that it was able to pick up and the lack of interference from passing cars
Cons: Preamp is not detachable.
Other Thoughts: I live in a first floor apartment so interference from passing cars is a big deal. This performed as well as my other antennas for a 1/5 of the cost. The other antennas required a mounting pole, preamp, and cable which brought the total cost close to $100.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo