The Coboc AUD-OPSPL1X3 Optical Toslink digital audio splitter is an essential accessory for your home theater system! It lets you easily distribute one digital optical audio signal to three amplifiers or receivers without degradation. It supports two main audio output settings – Bitstream and LPCM – and features a maximum sampling rate of up to 96 KHz for superior audio quality. It is also easy to install and operate.
Excellent audio quality This unit features one input and three outputs. It supports sampling rates at 32 KHz, 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz and 96 KHz, and provides electromagnetic noise-free transmission. Enjoy rich, dynamic sound!
Supports the transmission of different audio formats The AUD-OPSPL1X3 splitter is able to transmit digital audio signals with different formats. It supports the fiber optic S/PDIF and AES3 format of digital audio signal, the S/PDIF standard of digital audio, the uncompressed two-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) audio signal, and the 5.1CH audio, up to five meters from both ends of the unit.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return Policies
- We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! For purchases placed between November 1, 2016 and December 24, 2016 you will have until January 31, 2017 to return your product. There's nothing additional that you have to do!
- Return for refund until: January 31, 2017
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2017
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Extended Holiday Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.