The AMD FirePro™ S7000 is the industry's most powerful single-slot server graphics processor available for powering virtual desktop infrastructure, workstation graphics or compute uses in the data center. It features 2.4 TFLOPS of peak single-precision floating-point performance horsepower and is up to 2.3 times as fast as the competitive solutions in peak single-precision floating-point performance, due in part to its innovative all-new Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture.
AMD FirePro™ S7000 server graphics are an ideal solution for VDI deployments. The S7000 supports Microsoft® RemoteFX, which allows it to support multiple concurrent users from the data center with local-like desktop experiences. The S7000 also features pass-through support for VMware® ESX InfoCenter and Citrix® XenServer™ virtual machines, allowing one server outfitted with multiple cards to power multiple end user desktops from the data center (one GPU per end user).
- Cutting-edge graphics and compute performance through the all-new Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, delivering up to 2.4 TFLOPS of single-precision compute performance
- Energy-efficient design, 150W maximum power consumption
- To date, AMD is the only graphics manufacturer offering single-slot server graphics products, including AMD FirePro™ S7000 and V7800P
The world's first 28-nm GPU architecture, GCN is designed for high utilization, high throughput and multitasking. It's the only discrete graphics architecture compatible with the x86 programming model, paving the way for future software and hardware integration.
Energy Efficient Design
AMD FirePro™ S7000 is a single-slot server graphics card that consumes 150W at maximum power, and features intelligent power monitoring and management technologies. AMD PowerTune technology dynamically optimizes GPU power usage and AMD ZeroCore Power technology significantly reduces power consumption at idle.
AMD PowerTune technology is an intelligent system that performs real-time analysis of applications that utilize a GPU. In the event that an application is not making the most of the power available to the GPU, AMD PowerTune can improve that application's performance by raising the GPU's clock speed by up to 30% automatically.
Designed for silent operation, and simplifies thermal design for servers.
Enables revolutionary floating-point performance across a wide range of computing applications:
- 2.4 TFLOPS of peak single precision floating point performance
- 152 GFLOPS of peak dual-precision floating-point performance
Support for latest industry standard APIs enables optimal performance in leading applications.
- Size/Type: 4GB GDDR5
- Interface: 256-bit
2.4 TFLOPS single-precision and 152 GFLOPS double-precision peak floating-point performance
- DirectX® 11
- OpenGL 4.2
- OpenCL™ 1.2
- Shader Model: 5.0
- AMD Eyefinity Technology Support: Yes
- OS Support: Microsoft® Windows® 8 or Microsoft Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server® 2008 R2 SP1, Windows® 7, Windows® XP, Windows Vista® and Linux® (32- or 64-bit)
- Max Power: 150W
- Slots: Single
- Form Factor: Full height/ Full length
- Bus Interface: PCIe® x16
Cooling: Passive heat sink
- 10 CFM airflow cooling
- Available PCI® Express x16 (single slot), 3.0 for optimal performance
- Power supply and one 2x3 (6-pin) AUX power connector
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 or Microsoft Windows Server® 20124, Windows Server® 2008 R2 SP1, Windows® 7, Windows® XP, Windows Vista® and Linux® (32- or 64-bit)
Internet connection for driver installation
- AMD FirePro™ S7000 server graphics card
- Single DisplayPort to Single-link DVI adapter (passive)
Warranty and Support
- Three-year limited product repair/replacement warranty
- Direct toll free phone and email access to dedicated workstation technical support team
Advanced parts replacement option