Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer speed of up to 5Gbps - The actual speeds limited by connected device's settings
- Extend with two USB 3.0 downstream ports and a USB 3.0 20-pin Connector (can expand another two USB 3.0 ports) for standard desktop PC
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. The PCI-E Port support PCI-E X1/X16 slots.
- 4-Pin DC connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply
- Free lifetime technical support and free 18-month Manufacturer Warranty
With quick and easy installation, this Uspeed USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution for connecting to and using USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. USB 3.0 is the latest generation of USB technology, boasting enhanced transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, which means you can copy videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0: accelerated file access and transfer speeds, up to 5Gbps;
- Boost Your Peripheral Capability: USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card with two ports and 20-pin Connector;
- Connect and Go: Connect any USB 3.0 devices to your PC;
Drivers for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32 / 64-bit) included on CDROM
One USB 3.0 2-Port PCI-E Card
One Installation CD
This PCI-E card is powered by a 5V 4 pin power connector. Please confirm that your computer motherboard is equipped with a 5V 4 pin power connector plug before purchasing. This is necessary to ensure sufficient power supply and smooth transfers, particularly for large data transfers from hard drive disks (3TB or above).
This review is from: Anker USB 3.0 PCI-E Express Card with 4 USB 3.0 Ports and 4-Pin Power Connector for Desktops Model 68UPPCIE-2S20PU
Pros: More USB 3.0. I can connect front panel usb 3.0. Small size. easy to install
Cons: Cant thing of any
Other Thoughts: I really needed this because my case only had 3.0 and my board didnt let me connect without the card
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Free 3-day-or-less shipping on eligible items, discounts on 2- or 1-day delivery
Free shipping on returns using labels available on our website
Newegg’s gift-wrap service is the ideal solution for making your gift special!
Select your item as a gift, then add your message. Your gift will also be discreet with no prices being included on the packing slip.
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.