Antec NeoECO C Series 520C 520W 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply
Get economical power today with the NeoECO C Series, Antec's high-efficiency power supply solution. Featuring 80 PLUS® Bronze certification, a quiet double ball bearing 120mm fan, and universal input with active power factor correction (PFC), the NeoECO C series gives you a cooler, quieter system - all powered by Continuous Power. The NeoECO C series also features industrial safety protection, including short circuit and over voltage protection, for stable and reliable power no matter what.
- 520W Continuous Power - Guaranteed 520W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 80 PLUS® Bronze certified - Up to 87% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- AQ3 - Antec Quality 3-year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 120mm DBB Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality double ball bearing fan with long lifetime
- Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- Multi PCI-E - Two PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections:
- - Over Current Protection (OCP)
- - Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- - Under Voltage Protection (UVP)
- - Over Power Protection (OPP)
- - Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Japanese Heavy-duty Caps - High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
The NEO ECO 520C power supply combines the most desired features in PC power supplies with unprecedented efficiency in design. The Antec NEO ECO 520C power supply power supply features 80 PLUS certification, saving energy and your money. It also generates less heat, and enhances cooling with a super-silent 120mm fan. The Active PFC circuitry further reduces impact on the power infrastructure resulting in cooler, quieter, and more environmentally friendly power.
The Antec NEO ECO 520C power supply's Universal Input capability together with ATX12V and EPS12V compliance enables you to use it in a variety of situations, and almost everywhere, without worrying about input voltages. Dedicated power circuitry, industrial grade protection circuitry, and Active PFC deliver safe, reliable output.
The presence of one Main connector (20 + 4-pin), one 12V rail (4 + 4-pin), six Molex, six SATA, one Auxiliary, and two PCI-E connectors (one 6-pin and one 6 + 2-pin) are more than enough for all your components. The single +12V output circuits provide maximum stable power for the CPU independently of the other peripherals. Bring new power to your system with this remarkable supply!
||100 ~ 240VAC @ ±10% (Active PFC)
|Input Frequency Range
||50Hz - 60Hz, 8A - 4A
1 x 20 + 4-Pin
1 x 8-Pin EPS 12V
1 x 6-Pin PCI-E
6 x SATA
6 x Molex
1 x Aux.
1 x 4 + 4-Pin ATX/EPS
What's in the Box