Ensure clear audio and video transmission at distances of up to 1,000 feet! The Tripp Lite B132-100A VGA + Audio Over Cat5 Receiver is the ideal solution for digital signage applications that require long distance transmission and uncompromising A/V quality. It works with Tripp Lite’s B132-002A or B132-004A local units to extend a VGA + Audio signal over long distances. It features built-in equalization and gain controls for adjusting the video image. Mounting hardware is included to support multiple installation options. Plus, both the source and remote units include an AC power supply.
- The Smart Solution for Digital Signage Applications The B132-100A enables the A/V source to be installed in a secure, remote location for controlled access. It can be used to connect display devices with VGA ports and 3.5 mm audio jacks (such as HDTVs, plasma displays, LCD TVs and projectors) to VGA video sources (such as computers, video cards and A/V receivers), perfect for digital signage applications in retail locations, schools, churches, tradeshow presentations, resturants and more.
- Greater Distance—Greater Flexibility The Tripp Lite VGA + Audio Over Cat5 Receiver works with a B132-002A or B132-004A local unit to extend a VGA video and stereo audio signal beyond the average 100-ft. distance limitation. The B132-100A can extend a 1024 x 768 (60 Hz) signal up to 1,000 ft. when using 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable (Tripp Lite N202-series), and supports a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1440 (60 Hz). For optimal image quality between 500 and 1,000 ft., use Zero-Skew cable, such as Tripp Lite P524-01K.
- Premium Stereo Audio We haven't forgotten the sound! The B132-100A features built-in 3.5 mm Stereo Audio connectors allowing it to also carry high-quality stereo audio. This delivers premium sound quality to every point of your application and adds greater functionality to your displays.
- Superior Quality and Built-In Equalization Assure Error-Free Signal Transfer The B132-100A Receiver is manufactured using top-quality materials. Plus, built-in equalization and gain controls allow the video image to be adjusted for optimal quality. It is also compliant with RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) standards, reflecting Tripp Lite's commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Versatile Installation Options The B132-100A Receiver includes mounting hardware that enables it to be installed in any venue. Mounting options include wall-mount, rackmount and pole mount.
- Peace of Mind 1-year limited warranty.
- Package Contents: • B132-100A Receiver
• Mini-Screwdriver for EQ/gain adjustment
• Mounting Hardware
• External Power Supply (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A Output: 5V, 2A)
• Owner's Manual
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.