Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Open Box: Images shown are from the NEW version of this item and are for reference only. The actual Open Box product may differ in packaging and included accessories, but has been tested to ensure basic functionality.
Working on-the-go? Retain high-speed access to all of your devices, without overloading your bag. The Anker® USB 3.0 Two-Port Hub with Built-in 3.3-foot cord forms the basis of any mobile workstation.
With no drivers required, this device gives you access to immediate, blistering-fast speeds. Just plug in, and you're ready to go. Two USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports supply you with transfer rates of up to 5Gbps. Here at Anker®, we value your time.
We've squeezed USB 3.0 technology into this lightweight, compact shell. The hub has a built-in 3.3-foot tail to ensure that your workspace remains neat. When you're out, slip it into your pocket, stow it in your bag, or carry it in the palm of your hand.
This thing may be small, but it's still a fully-functional hub. Enjoy supported functions such as: hot swapping, plug and play, and full backward compatibility with USB 2.0 / 1.1. What's more, there's even a surge protector incorporated to safeguard your gadgetry.
System Requirements Notes:
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS 9.1 and above.
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
- To ensure a stable connection, don't use this hub with high power consumption devices (those exceeding a combined current of 0.9 Amps among all ports) such as some large-capacity hard drives.
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It can not charge iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
- Some USB 3.0 devices require direct connection to host ports.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.