Acer B6 Series Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitors
Ideal for use in office environments, libraries and computer labs, B6 Series monitors deliver dynamic and energizing visuals thanks to their high display resolution and true-to-life colors. They also feature an ergonomic design for comfortable all-day computing, and they use eco-friendly technologies to save power and cut energy costs.
Style & Design
The B6 series exhibits professional style and ergonomic design to meet various viewing demands. Acer eColor technology makes every pixel clear and colorful on Acer's ComfyView display. Ergonomically and eco-friendly designed for daily operation that achieved EPEAT Gold and TCO 6 standard.
- Ergonomic design with a multi-function stand (tilt, height-adjustment, pivot*, or swivel) and reflection-free Acer ComfyView display.
- Acer EcoDisplay with post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic and energy-saving LED-backlight
- Acer eColor technology enriches every RGB pixel
* Not all Monitors Support Pivot Functions
- Professional Design
- Ergonomic adjustable stand for tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustment to meet all viewing demand
- Integrated smartphone holder*
- Front OSD button
- Magnetic paper clip stand
- VESA mount support
- Acer eColor management
- Full HD 1080p*
- Acer ComfyView display
- ACM (Acer Contrast Management) technology
- LED backlight*
- 5ms response time*
- MHL* (Mobile High-Definition Link ) supports single cable connected for Full HD video, audio and power
- DVI/VGA input*
- USB 3.0 for power-off charging
- Dual speakers*
- Environmental Friendly
- PCR ABS material adoption
- TCO 6 certification
- Energy Star 6.0
- EPEAT Gold
- Mercury free
- Arsenic free on display glass
- Recycled materials on package*
*Specifications vary depending on model
- Strong & adjustable stand
More stable and easier to adjust the display into preferred position.
- Physical power switch
Able to cut-off the power completely and save energy in advance.
- Cable management
To keep cables organized
and keep a clean desk space.
- Magnet area to attract clips
As well as other metal parts,
To fix and organize them in a smart way.
- Two USB 3.0, One with "power off charging" function
For easier connecting and charging digital devices.
- Stationary tray
To put and fix working tools.
Height adjustment for height difference of each user. Optimize the best height by unique constant force spring
150mm, the most adjustable range on the market.
ErgoStand - Pivot
Satisfy vertical viewing and working demand
*Not all Monitors Support Pivot Functions
ErgoStand - Swivel
Round baseline and marker to indicate 0° swivel position, to ensure reset back to original position. 120° swivel for more viewing angles without movement of the base.
OSD Button and Magnetic Base
OSD button under bezel for easy panel performance control.
Magnetic base, a useful design for paper clips and making your workstation desktop space more organized.
The Modern design of the base can match any PC and environment.
Acer eColor Management
Acer eColor Management optimizes image performance in common usage scenarios, delivering an improved, more enjoyable viewing experience
- Color-tracking technology
- YUV color space conversion
- Uniform brightness
- Fine contrast
- Adaptive gamma
- Optimized sharpness
- Independent hue
- Adaptive color
Acer ComfyView display
- No more reflection from lighting for comfortable viewing experience.
- Refined the polarized material and production process to reduce the unnecessary glare.
- Meet the ergonomic workstation requirement with Acer ComfyView display.
MHL-one connection, big screen, unlimited power
- Extend the audio & visual enjoyment at large display
- Intuitive control on mobile device
- Charge mobile device with the same cable
- Worry-free about out-of-battery at enjoyment
Focus more clearly on your tasks thanks to the very high resolution of these monitors. Choose from WQHD1 resolution all the way up to Ultra HD (4K2K) resolution, which delivers four times more pixels and detail than Full HD.
Work comfortably for hours with Acer B6 Series monitors. Acer ComfyView™ technology reduces glare, for greater eye comfort. In-Plane-Switching technology lets you see perfect images from wide viewing angles, for even more clarity and comfort.
These monitors deliver 100% sRGB coverage, for perfectly recreated colors. Some models feature 6-axis color adjustment, which lets you fine-tune the colors for amazing color accuracy.
Find a working angle that's perfect for you with the Acer ErgoStand, a stand that lets you easily adjust the screen's height, as well as letting you tilt and swivel it easily. Another great feature of the ErgoStand is that it allows you to effortlessly rotate the screen to portrait mode.
Professional Series monitors comply with RoHS, EPEAT Gold, TCO, and ENERGY STAR 6.0 requirements. Their Acer EcoDisplay design plus white LED backlighting yield significant power savings. More than 10% of the material used in these monitors is post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic, further reducing environmental impact.
B6 has two USB 3.0 ports on the side of screen.
One with the "Power off charging" technology.
It could charge other digital products while the computer is off.
The grooves are designed on the tray of the base to put your stationary on.
A release button is at rear of monitor.
It very effortless to change the stand to wall mount by this release button.
Extend your vision
More and more users carry their files or documents in the smartphone or tablet.
B6 series designed with the MHL function. MHL is "Mobile High-Definition Link," user can not only project the information to the monitor also charge the device in the same time.