1247L 12-Inch Open-Frame Touchmonitor
- Compact Form Factor with "Built for Touch" Reliability
- Pure-Glass Touchscreen for Optimal Image Quality
- Multiple Mounting Options
- 3-Year Standard Warranty
The Elo 1247L Open-Frame LCD Touchmonitor complements the Elo family of touch solutions for kiosk information systems, gaming and amusement, and light industrial shop-floor automation. This rear-mount touchmonitor is "designed for touch," with proven Elo expertise and reliability built in. An integrated precision minibezel seals the touchscreen against dirt, dust and liquids, which simplifies integration into the final enclosure.
Long-lasting product availability can be expected as the design and tooling is controlled by Elo specifications, allowing future-generation panels to be phased in without external changes. The 1247L is available with Elo surface acoustic wave technology IntelliTouch featuring a pure glass touchscreen that works even if scratched and provides excellent image quality.
Worldwide agency approvals cover the whole monitor, which is developed, built, serviced and supported by a true single source supplier. The 1247L open-frame LCD touchmonitor provides an economical solution for system integrators and VARs.
- Higher brightness, better contrast, and wider viewing angle than most 12" LCDs
- Up to 800 x 600 resolution at 75 Hz
- Long lasting product cycle-enclosure controlled by Elo specifications
- Future generation panels phased-in without external changes
- Integrated precision minibezel with water-resistant 0.5mm seal
- Multiple mounting options including rear-mount or VESA mount
- IntelliTouch Surface Wave Technology on pure glass for the ultimate in image quality
- Finger or gloved hand operation
- Serial touch interface
- Multilingual remote on-screen display (OSD)
- Worldwide agency approvals
- 3-D electronic design files available
- Point of Information Displays
- Gaming Systems
- Industrial automation
IntelliTouch® Surface Acoustic Wave Touch Solutions
Elo first introduced Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) touch technology in 1987. SAW touchscreen technology delivers superior image clarity, resolution, light transmission, and reliability because it utilizes clear glass that continues to work even if scratched. There are no coatings, plastic films or moving parts to wear out or be damaged. The active area of the touchscreen is resistant to chemicals such as acetone, toluene, methyl ethyl ketone, isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, ethyl acetate, ammonia-based glass cleaners, gasoline, kerosene, and vinegar.
Elo offers IntelliTouch SAW technology with transactional single touch or interactive multi-touch capabilities. Micro-bezel or zero-bezel designs are offered along with fully tempered, heat or chemically strengthened glass for ruggedized applications. IntelliTouch technology has met all the Additional Qualification (AQ) testing requirements established by Microsoft for Windows 7 multi-touch touch gesture recognition.
IntelliTouch SAW is a cost-effective alternative to projected capacitive (PCAP) touch technology that offers better optical clarity and the same zero-bezel style with significantly smaller border width. Three axes of touch information are used to precisely discern two simultaneous touch locations anywhere on the screen. IntelliTouch solutions offer a simple bill of material, a less complex manufacturing and touchscreen integration process, and less capital investment than PCAP technologies.
Customization capabilities include logos, clear icons, border buttons, and other enhancements can be added during the design cycle. IntelliTouch can scale across a wide range of screen sizes, without performance degradation. The stable, drift-free operation of SAW touchscreen technology provides an accurate touch response measured on three axes using a finger, gloved hand, or passive stylus. Elo's sensitive touch response recognizes location and amount of pressure applied. Elo has tested IntelliTouch touchscreens to more than 50 million touches in one location without failure, using a stylus simulating a finger. The graphics quality and colors of HD resolution software applications are preserved based on the optical clarity of SAW clear glass touch technology.
- Completely flat touchscreen offers sleek, refined appearance
- No bezel required for easy integration into touchmonitors, touch computers or other devices
- Fast accurate, and stable touch performance
- Tested to more than 50 million touches in one location without failure
- Desktop touchmonitors and all-in-one touchcomputers.
- Public environments such as hotel lobbies, office buildings, auto dealerships, bank branches, gaming casinos, healthcare waiting rooms, retail stores and train stations
- Point-of-information kiosks
- Vending and ticket sales
- Gaming, lottery, and amusement
- Interactive Digital Signage
- Banking and financial transactions
- Industrial control rooms