1928L 19-inch Desktop Touchmonitor
The Elo 1928L 19" LCD Medical Desktop Touchmonitor
delivers cost-effective solutions for healthcare professionals and patients. This compact touchmonitor is "designed for touch" from the ground up, with Elo’s proven expertise and reliability built-in, and not added later by altering an existing monitor.
The 1928L 19" LCD Medical Desktop touchmonitor is available with the robust performance of Elo’s APR (Acoustic Pulse Recognition), IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave, AccuTouch five-wire resistive touch technologies, and non-touch. The innovative IPX1 enclosure sheds water and is safe from liquid drops and spills, which means the 1928L can be safely placed in patient care areas, such as the operating room or patient bedside, where contamination may occur. The touchscreen can be activated with a finger, gloved hand or soft stylus, an important capability for medical applications. Simplified worldwide electronic approvals cover the entire monitor that is designed, built, serviced, and supported by Elo, a true single source supplier.
- Developed to meet the needs of healthcare professionals
- High quality optical performance
- IPX1 enclosure sheds water and is safe from liquid drops
- Touchscreen can be activated with gloved hand or stylus
- Elo quality at a competitive price point
- "Designed for touch" from the ground up: stable tilt
base; controls on side rather than front; lockout
function for public use
- Designed, built, serviced, and supported by Elo
- Space-saving, economical, flexible, and reliable
- Available with Elo’s IntelliTouch, APR or AccuTouch
touch technologies; non-touch models also available
- Functions as desktop or wall-mountable; VESA mount
- Serial and USB connectivity (APR is USB only)
- Three-year standard warranty
- Nurse's Station
- Paperless Charting
- Computer-Aided Therapy
- Electronic Medical Records
- Patient Self Check-In and Registration
- Light Industrial Shop-Floor Automation
- Loyalty Systems
IntelliTouch® Surface Acoustic Wave Touch Solutions
Elo first introduced Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) touch technology in 1987. SAW touchscreen technology delivers superior image clarity, resolution, light transmission, and reliability because it utilizes clear glass that continues to work even if scratched. There are no coatings, plastic films or moving parts to wear out or be damaged. The active area of the touchscreen is resistant to chemicals such as acetone, toluene, methyl ethyl ketone, isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, ethyl acetate, ammonia-based glass cleaners, gasoline, kerosene, and vinegar.
Elo offers IntelliTouch SAW technology with transactional single touch or interactive multi-touch capabilities. Micro-bezel or zero-bezel designs are offered along with fully tempered, heat or chemically strengthened glass for ruggedized applications. IntelliTouch technology has met all the Additional Qualification (AQ) testing requirements established by Microsoft for Windows 7 multi-touch touch gesture recognition.
IntelliTouch SAW is a cost-effective alternative to projected capacitive (PCAP) touch technology that offers better optical clarity and the same zero-bezel style with significantly smaller border width. Three axes of touch information are used to precisely discern two simultaneous touch locations anywhere on the screen. IntelliTouch solutions offer a simple bill of material, a less complex manufacturing and touchscreen integration process, and less capital investment than PCAP technologies.
Customization capabilities include logos, clear icons, border buttons, and other enhancements can be added during the design cycle. IntelliTouch can scale across a wide range of screen sizes, without performance degradation. The stable, drift-free operation of SAW touchscreen technology provides an accurate touch response measured on three axes using a finger, gloved hand, or passive stylus. Elo's sensitive touch response recognizes location and amount of pressure applied. Elo has tested IntelliTouch touchscreens to more than 50 million touches in one location without failure, using a stylus simulating a finger. The graphics quality and colors of HD resolution software applications are preserved based on the optical clarity of SAW clear glass touch technology.
- Completely flat touchscreen offers sleek, refined appearance
- No bezel required for easy integration into touchmonitors, touch computers or other devices
- Fast accurate, and stable touch performance
- Tested to more than 50 million touches in one location without failure
- Desktop touchmonitors and all-in-one touchcomputers.
- Public environments such as hotel lobbies, office buildings, auto dealerships, bank branches, gaming casinos, healthcare waiting rooms, retail stores and train stations
- Point-of-information kiosks
- Vending and ticket sales
- Gaming, lottery, and amusement
- Interactive Digital Signage
- Banking and financial transactions
- Industrial control rooms
AccuTouch® Five Wire Resistive Touch Solutions
The Elo Touch Solutions AccuTouch touchscreens are based on proven five-wire resistive technology, the preferred solution for applications that demand reliability, input flexibility, and contamination resistance. AccuTouch touchscreens are available in bezel and zero-bezel designs, with proprietary Elo technology to deliver a touch response that is drift-free and accurate in high-use applications.
Elo AccuTouch delivers both X and Y measurements made on a stable rear glass layer where many other resistive touchscreen designs use a flexing plastic coversheet to measure only one axis. As a result, AccuTouch resistive touchscreens provide a longer product life, designed to withstand more than 35 million touches.
AccuTouch touchscreens can be sealed against contamination to support NEMA 4/4x/12 and IP65 standards. The zero-bezel design eliminates the need for a traditional front-bezel, achieving a smooth, seamless flat surface for a clean, modern look.
AccuTouch zero-bezel touchscreens use a flexible printed circuit cable that virtually eliminates the cable attachment bump that is typical on most resistive touchscreens and enables a smooth, flat integration. The screens work with standard Elo controller/chip solutions and drivers under a wide variety of operating systems, and are available in a set of standard products as well as customized designs.
- Zero-bezel configuration for seamless design to eliminate the traditional bezel that can collect dust and dirt.
- 4H pencil hardness resists scratching.
- Flat cable attachments for seamless integration and customization capabilities.
- No lamination of additional décor foil is required which helps to reduce costs and supply chain complexity.
- Stable, drift-free operation.
- Broad input flexibility.
- Contamination resistance.
- Accuracy in high-use applications.
- Can be sealed to support NEMA 4/4x/12 and IP65 standards upon integration.
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Terminals
- Voting Machines
- Industrial Automation
- Medical Equipment
- Office Automation
- Retail Automation
- Pharmacy Automation