Skip to: |

Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.

If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!

Sign up today for a 30-day free trial of Newegg Premier
  • Shipping Destination: United States
  • Wish List
  • Feedback
  • Help
Search all
Search
Home
Home > 
Computer Hardware > 
Input Devices > 
Mice > 
INLAND > 
Item#: N82E16826205049

inland 07443 Blue 4 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB RF Wireless Optical 1600 dpi Mouse

  • 4 Buttons 1 x Wheel
  • USB RF Wireless
  • Optical
  • Pin It
  • Email this page
ICON Loading...

Enjoy up to 20-feet wireless freedom and comfort with the inland RF wireless optical mouse. Equipped with a superior 1600CPI optical sensor, this highly sensitive mouse delivers ultra-fast responses and smooth tracking for casual gaming and regular use. The handy CPI button allows you to select from 600CPI, 1000CPI and 1600CPI for different situations.

  • newegg Wireless Freedom This mouse covers up to 20ft wireless range to free you up from wires without compromising performance.
  • newegg Nano receiver The tiny-sized wireless receiver is small enough to leave in your notebook, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around. The receiver also slides into the mouse receptacle for safekeeping during travel.
  • newegg Sensitivity Selector Button The inland RF wireless optical mouse features a resolution selector button for instant access to three sensitivity levels (600/1000/1600CPI).

Learn more about the INLAND 07443

Model

Brand
inland
Model
07443
Type
RF Wireless

Wireless

Power Supply
2 x AAA Batteries
Distance
Up to 20' wireless range

Spec

Interface
USB
Hand Orientation
Both Hands
Tracking Method
Optical
Buttons
4
Scrolling Capability
1 x Wheel
Color
Blue
Maximum dpi
1600 dpi

OS / System Requirement

Operating System Supported
Windows 2000 / XP / VISTA / 7
System Requirement
USB port

Features

Features
Nano receiver

Up to 20' wireless range

Connection free smart link

Resolution: 800 / 1200 / 1600 (CPI button selectable)

Packaging

Package Contents
Wireless optical mouse

Nano receiver

2 x AAA batteries

User manual

Quick Info

Warranty

  • Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
  • Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year


Customer Reviews of the INLAND 07443

Do you own this product? Write a Review

ICON Loading...

Filter Results

Go
  • Ken N.
  • 8/9/2012 7:56:54 AM
  • Tech Level: High
  • Ownership: 1 week to 1 month
  • Verified Owner

3 out of 5 eggsOk but problems

Pros: Small and fits the hand well
Wireless
Inexpensive

Cons: Terrible Range - when above the transmitter tracks OK 99% of the time but stops and erratic the other 1% of the time.

Other Thoughts: I bought 2 of these for 2 different systems (one running Windows 7 the other XP. The problem exists on both of them. Both computers are on the floor with the USB dongle about 24 inches below the mouse. Replaced a previous wireless mouse that worked well for a few years before it died.

Did you find this review helpful? Yes No

ICON Loading...

Protect Your Investment!

    • (more options) read warranty details
Are you an E-Blast Insider? Subscribe Newegg e-Blast
PayPal
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.

Home
Home > 
Computer Hardware > 
Input Devices > 
Mice > 
INLAND > 
Item#: N82E16826205049
Related Products
Gigabyte Mouse Eco Friendly Easy Power Shut Sapphire ...
Model Brand A4Tech Model G9 600HX Type RF ...
Model Brand Verbatim Model 97784 Type RF Wireless ...
Model Brand E Blue Name Horizon Model EMS136RE ...
Shop by Region: United States | Canada | China
VeriSign Click for the BBB Business Review of this Computers - Supplies & Parts in Whittier CAThis site protected by Trustwave's Trusted Commerce program Inc500
Policy & Agreement | Privacy Policy  © 2000-2014 Newegg Inc.  All rights reserved.
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site. nassau