Skip to: |

Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.

If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!

Sign up today for a 30-day free trial of Newegg Premier
  • Wish List
  • Feedback
  • Help
Search all
Search
Home
Home > 
Computer Hardware > 
Printers / Scanners & Supplies > 
Laser Printers > 
SAMSUNG > 
Item#: N82E16828112478

Samsung SL-M2625D/XAC Monochrome Laser Printer

  • Up to 27 ppm
  • 600x600 dpi
  • USB Compatible
  • 250 Sheet Standard Paper Capacity
IronEgg
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
This product qualifies for the Iron Egg guarantee. We'll match any qualifying competitor's price.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
This product qualifies for the Iron Egg guarantee. We'll match any qualifying competitor's price.
  • Email this page
ICON Loading...

Learn more about the SAMSUNG SL-M2625D/XAC

Quick Info

Warranty

  • Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
  • Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year


Customer Reviews of the SAMSUNG SL-M2625D/XAC

Do you own this product? Write a Review

ICON Loading...

Filter Results

Go

Showing 16 of 16 reviews - Clear Filters

  • Kevin M.
  • 12/15/2014 7:07:59 AM
  • Tech Level: High
  • Ownership: 1 month to 1 year
  • Verified Owner

2 out of 5 eggsHas issues with waking from sleep

This review is from: Samsung SL-M2625D/XAC Monochrome Laser Printer

Pros: Prints fast, print quality is good, and it is ridiculously inexpensive.

Cons: As most power-saving devices do, this printer goes to sleep to save energy. Unfortunately, it seems to have issues waking from sleep when you send it a print job, i.e., it only seems to wake successfully about 25% of the time. The other 75% of the time I get an error on my PC. If I hit the button on the printer to wake it up before printing to it then it seems to work about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it will spit out about 10 pages of garbage characters for every page that I send to the printer. This is using the most current drivers on Windows 8.1.

Other Thoughts: I guess my search for an inexpensive laser printer continues.

Did you find this review helpful? Yes No

  • Brad E.
  • 9/29/2014 7:25:00 PM
  • Tech Level: High
  • Ownership: 1 month to 1 year
  • Verified Owner

5 out of 5 eggsGreat Printer

This review is from: Samsung SL-M2625D/XAC Monochrome Laser Printer

Pros: Quick, fairly quiet, works great

Cons: None, works great

Other Thoughts: Have owned this printer for 5 months now and just replaced my original toner. This thing is awesome.

Did you find this review helpful? Yes No

  • Troy F.
  • 9/3/2014 4:01:33 PM
  • Tech Level: High
  • Ownership: less than 1 day
  • Verified Owner

1 out of 5 eggsNOT A WIRELESS PRINTER AS ADVERTISED

This review is from: Samsung SL-M2625D/XAC Monochrome Laser Printer

Pros: It apparently prints the same, and looks exactly the same as the wireless printer it is imitating.

Cons: 1) Not a wireless printer as claimed.
2) Ships without required componants for use, such as a USB CABLE!
3) Uses some sort of nonstandard USB cable.
4) Priced by Newegg at the MSRP of the Wireless printer it is imitating.

Other Thoughts: AVOID!

0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

  • Troy S.
  • 6/21/2014 3:34:22 PM
  • Tech Level: Somewhat High
  • Ownership: 1 week to 1 month
  • Verified Owner

5 out of 5 eggsGreat Printer

This review is from: Samsung SL-M2625D/XAC Monochrome Laser Printer

Pros: Fast printing.
Power efficiency is top notch.
Double sided printing.
Very quiet

Cons: Not a single con in sight

Other Thoughts: People had issues with this not waking from sleep to print. I have it setup using a router as a print server and it wakes up everytime.

Did you find this review helpful? Yes No

  • Walt S.
  • 3/11/2014 1:27:11 PM
  • Tech Level: High
  • Ownership: 1 month to 1 year
  • Verified Owner

2 out of 5 eggsNot nearly as good as the previous Samsung we had

This review is from: Samsung SL-M2625D/XAC Monochrome Laser Printer

Pros: * Fast printing
* Clear output
* Duplex and eco options are nice

Cons: * Goes to sleep on a regular basis, and doesn't automatically wake
* Any error of any kind with the printer lodges in the driver, and doesn't clear until the computer is rebooted
* Not reliable as a shared printer

Other Thoughts: Before this printer, we had an ML-1710 that we bought over 10 years ago that was a workhorse. It would work for months at a time with no need to do anything except pick up printouts. When it died, we got this one.

This is the most unreliable printer we have ever had. It rivals Lexmarks from 15 years ago. I suspect a lot of the issues are the driver, not the printer itself, but it requires a lot of fiddling to even get a few print jobs printed. I can't recommend this printer, and am seriously thinking about selling it and getting a different model, possibly even non-Samsung, even though we had such great luck with the previous one.

Manufacturer Response:

Thank you for purchasing the Samsung Xpress M2625D Printer.

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with printing.

To better assist you, please contact Samsung Customer Support toll-free at 1-800-SAMSUNG and a customer representative will gladly help troubleshoot your issues.

~ Samsung Printer_Monitor_PC

3 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

  • HAIL B.
  • 3/10/2014 4:58:55 PM
  • Tech Level: Somewhat High
  • Ownership: 1 month to 1 year
  • Verified Owner

4 out of 5 eggsQuality

This review is from: Samsung SL-M2625D/XAC Monochrome Laser Printer

Pros: + Quiet
+ Low maintenance
+ Quality Built
+ Great Software support from SAMSUNG
+ Look great on the computer table

Cons: - Toner prices can be high and does not provide efficiency in this day and age.

Other Thoughts: Overall Very well built quality from SAMSUNG

This is highly recommend

SAMSUNG did AWESOME JOB

2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

  • Anonymous
  • 2/28/2014 1:45:09 AM
  • Tech Level: Average
  • Ownership: 1 month to 1 year

3 out of 5 eggssamsung printer

This review is from: Samsung SL-M2625D/XAC Monochrome Laser Printer

Pros: It's a good printer. Works fine with my Mac.

Cons: Ink cartridges cost more than the printer. Just bought a Brother printer. Ink is half the price as the samsung. Will use the samsung as my backup till samsung drops the price of the ink cartridges.

Other Thoughts: Bad move for Samsung to double the price of ink cartridges in six months. I would not buy this again.

2 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

  • William w.
  • 2/21/2014 5:44:38 AM
  • Tech Level: Average
  • Ownership: 1 day to 1 week
  • Verified Owner

1 out of 5 eggs

This review is from: Samsung SL-M2625D/XAC Monochrome Laser Printer

Pros: Good specs for the price

Cons: DOA

1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

  • Floyd R.
  • 1/24/2014 8:29:27 PM
  • Tech Level: High
  • Ownership: 1 month to 1 year
  • Verified Owner

5 out of 5 eggsVery nice printer

This review is from: Samsung SL-M2625D/XAC Monochrome Laser Printer

Pros: I have owned countless printers ever since I got into computers WAY back at the end of Win 3.1. Inkjet, mono laser, color laser, wax printers...you name it. I'm amazed at how cheap and efficient they've become. This model is definitely a keeper. It's cheap, fast, and appears as durable as it needs to be for a personal printer. The printout quality is perfect too.

Cons: None.

Other Thoughts: This is only to be used for "personal" use. I wouldn't try using it in a busy office. It's just not built for that constant abuse. But if you need a few pages printed each day (ok, well maybe more than just a few), then this is your printer. Get it on sale and you've got a bargain.

3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

  • HAIL B.
  • 1/24/2014 2:35:06 PM
  • Tech Level: Somewhat High
  • Ownership: 1 day to 1 week
  • Verified Owner

3 out of 5 eggsSAMSUNG Xpress SL-M2625D/XAC Up to 27 ppm Monochrome Laser Printer

This review is from: Samsung SL-M2625D/XAC Monochrome Laser Printer

Pros: + Quality Built
+ Paper capacity
+ Quieter compare to other laser printers
+ Prompt Shipping by NEWEGG as always

Cons: - Unfortunately my printer Prints very Fade like its out of INK. I have yet to contact Samsung on this issue.
It is not the issue with driver or any settings but the printer itself.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

ICON Loading...
Are you an E-Blast Insider? Subscribe Newegg e-Blast

More Resources

PayPal
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.

Home
Home > 
Computer Hardware > 
Printers / Scanners & Supplies > 
Laser Printers > 
SAMSUNG > 
Item#: N82E16828112478
Related Products
Cartridges Compatible Cartridges Compatible TN420 & TN450 General ...
Cartridges Compatible Cartridges Compatible MLT D101S General Brand ...
Cartridges Compatible Cartridges Compatible TN420, TN450 General Brand ...
Shop by Region: United States | Canada | China
VeriSign Click for the BBB Business Review of this Computers - Supplies & Parts in Whittier CAThis site protected by Trustwave's Trusted Commerce program Inc500
Policy & Agreement | Privacy Policy  © 2000-2014 Newegg Inc.  All rights reserved.
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.