CognitiveTPG A760 Two-Color Thermal / Impact Hybrid Printer
Fast, Reliable Receipt and Check Validation Printer
CognitiveTPG invented the industry's first hybrid printers by combining thermal and impact printing into a single solution for the grocery and retail market. The A760's provides an accurate and user-friendly way to validate checks and print on multi-part forms up to five plies thick. Designed with over thirty years of retail POS experience, the A760 integrates fast and reliable thermal printing with the industry's widest impact print width.
- Sharp graphics and easy to read text with 203dpi thermal print resolution
- 7-Inch per Second (180mm/sec) print speed with monochrome printing
- Supports industry's widest impact print zone at 4.75" (120mm)
- Ideal for large and hard back forms
- Flat slip table for simple and easy form alignment
- Optional MICR available
- Standard two-year warranty
- Multiple communication interfaces available
- Dual (USB & Serial), Serial, and Powered USB
- Improve customer loyalty using thermal receipts for marketing and branding opportunities with CognitiveTPG's ReceiptWareTM - included with every A760
- Includes emulations for popular wide-format hybrid printers including the A756, A758, and NCR 7156
Industry's Widest Impact Slip Station
The A760 flat slip table supports the industry's widest impact print zone at 4.75" (120mm), ideal for large and hard back forms.
Multiple Communication Interfaces
A760 has multiple communication interfaces available including Dual USB & Serial, Serial, and Powered USB
With a monochrome print speed of 7-inch per second (180mm/sec) , CognitiveTPG's A760 hybrid printers keep checkout lines moving.
The A760, with its wide, flat slip table, presents an accurate and user friendly platform to print on checks, slips, and multi-part forms. Plus the MICR reader has over 99% check read accuracy rates.
Maintenance Free and Flexible
Features such as CognitiveTPG's exclusive self-sharpening ceramic knife allow for long-lasting service with no scheduled maintenance. The A760 has a high compatibility rate, allowing it to fit into many legacy applications.
Designed for Lower Cost of Ownership
With highly integrated electronics, low energy activation paper, and built-in reliability these printers offer the lowest total cost of ownership.
Capable of monochrome or two-color printing for added flexibility. The two-color printing option is compatible with our ReceiptWare marketing software, enabling you to turn your receipts into addition marketing or revenue.
||Direct Thermal, 203dpi
|Character Cell Size
||13 x 24, 10 x 24
||7 x 7
||44 & 56 columns
||66 & 80
|Print Line Width
||Resident Code Pages 437, 737, 850, 852, 857, 858, 860, 862, 863, 865, 866, 1251, 1252, and 1255
||UPC-A, UPC-E, JAN8, JAN13 (EAN), Code 39,Code 93 Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar, Code 128, Code 128 extended, EAN 128, RSS, QR, PDF-417
||Monochrome 59.3 Lines per Second (LPS) (180mm/sec) 4.8 LPS (16mm/sec)
Two-Color 29.6 LPS (100mm/sec)
||Up to 2MB, shared for graphics, logos, user defined characters and user data storage
||Dual 9-pin, RS-232/USB, 25-pin RS-232, Powered USB