The ONLY Software that Moves
Your Programs, Files and Settings!
- Easy-to-Use Wizard
- Now Includes Free Transfer Assistance!
- Set it and Forget it
- Complete Selectivity
- Multiple Transfer Scenarios
- User Profile Selectivity
- Undo Feature
Easy to use
Just install PCmover on both of your computers and use the Wizard to start transferring everything you want to your new PC.
Free Transfer Assistance
Quickly set up your new PC with the help of a certified PC migration expert, over the phone or remotely. Free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Automatically move all users; as well as all selected applications, files, and folders to your new PC.
Set it and
You start the transfer and walk away. PCmover does the rest! PCmover will even email or text you when it's done!
THE EASIEST WAY TO
MOVE TO A NEW PC!
PCmover Professional is the ONLY software that automatically moves or restores all selected files, settings, user profiles, and even programs from an old PC to a new one, or old operating system to a new one. And because most transferred applications are installed ready-to-use on the new PC, there’s usually no need to find old CDs, previously downloaded programs, serial numbers or license codes.*
PCmover Professional is the easiest way to restore or move to a new PC without leaving anything behind, even when there are different versions of Windows on the old and new PC. Nothing is changed on the old PC and nothing is overwritten on the new PC.
*Applications may require re-entry of a license code or re-activating on the new PC. Certain system settings and applications may not be transferred due to their incompatibility with the operating system on the new PC.
Step 1: Install
Simply install PCmover Professional on both your old and new computers and go!
Step 2: Transfer
Click through the easy-to-use wizard to select which type of transfer you want to do.
Step 3: Done!
Your new computer has the same personality and functionality as your old PC. No need to reinstall programs because PCmover did it for you.
PCmover should only be used as intended and as described in the User Guide. If you attempt to use this product for unintended purposes, your computer may become unstable or unusable.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Some programs on your old PC may not be compatible with a newer operating system.
- Files with Digital Rights Management (DRM), such as music files and programs that require keys or serial numbers with a hardware fingerprint, may require deactivation on the old PC and reactivation on the new PC.
- Some programs with unique copy protection may need to be deactivated on the old PC then reactivated with their original key or serial number on the new PC.
- If you are unable to deactivate applications on the old PC, please contact the software manufacturer for each respective application to have the license reactivated.
- Users are responsible to follow end user license agreements with each application that is moved.
- You should remove trial software on the new PC if a full version exists on your old PC.
- Antivirus and Anti-Spyware programs will not be moved to your new PC.
- Specific hardware drivers will not be moved to your new PC.
- PCmover is not designed for migrations from newer operating systems to older operating systems. For example, we do not recommend attempting to migrate from a PC running Windows 7 to a PC running Windows XP, as doing so may render your system unstable.
- Make sure to apply all appropriate Windows Updates (including .NET) to your new PC before performing a migration with PCmover.
- Please note that PCmover Professional serial numbers are unique to PCmover Professional and will not work with other editions of PCmover.