Open it. Plug it in. Print.
xPrintServer fills the gap between the productivity of iPads and iPhones and the inability to print from those devices to office networked printers.
As small as any iPhone, xPrintServer leverages Lantronix' patented technologies, along with open industry standards to enable wireless printing to nearly any printer attached to a network. No software. No apps to buy. No configuration necessary.
- Print directly from your iPad or iPhone to any printer - Within seconds of connecting to your network (via a simple Ethernet cable), the xPrintServer will "see" your network printers (auto-discover and auto-provision), which in turn enables your iOS device to print directly to them.
- Save time - Documents no longer need to be synced back to a PC or Mac in order to print to your legacy printer. Nor does IT need to download, purchase, deploy or manage a variety of apps and software applications.
- Save money - Say goodbye to investing in a brand new printer or buying cumbersome apps. xPrintServer is designed specifically with legacy printers in mind.
Yes it really works.
xPrintServer has undergone rigorous trials and testing by QualityLogic, a provider of testing tools and services that has more than 20 years' experience.
"Lantronix's xPrintServer overcomes Apple's printer gap, with amazing simplicity"
Print Directly from Your iPad's Print Menu.
Designed to help business and consumer users of Apple iOS products print directly from their device to a networked printer, xPrintServer closes the loop on what's missing for iPad and iPhone users in office settings.
xPrintServer provides wireless printing capabilities for iOS devices such as the iPads and iPhones using their native print menus. It eliminates the need to print through apps, install software, or email yourself documents for printing.
Plug & Print.
Plug in xPrintServer anywhere on your printer network - and within seconds, the xPrintServer will auto-discover and provision your networked-printers. Users can then access the printers via your corporate WiFi network, as their iOS device will "see" the network and be able to print directly. And not only can you plug it in anywhere, but xPrintServer works with virtually any printer, on any network.
Improve Workflow, Improve Productivity
Any business with employees who use iPads and iPhones during the workday will benefit from xPrintServer. No longer do employees need to email themselves documents to print, or download and print through apps.
iPads and iPhones automatically discover network printers once xPrintServer is plugged in - so there's no software to cascade or training to conduct.
Save IT Department Headaches
Without a doubt, almost every IT department fields regular calls about making it possible to print from iOS devices. With xPrintServer, the solution is cost effective, easy to implement and support, and eliminates the "Why can't I print?" question entirely.
- (1) xPrintServer-Network Edition
- (1) RJ45 Ethernet cable (3 ft.)
- (1) universal power adapter (International)
- (1) xPrintServer QuickStart Guide.
Visit www.lantronix.com for the complete list of supported iOS Devices, Browsers and Printers.