Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Pros: * Performance
Cons: * Temperature
Other Thoughts: My video card does run up to 204 degrees Fahrenheit and processor up to 180 F but I have not had any issues with mine not working properly at all. It is a fast laptop and is built tough. It works great with Windows 8 as well.
Did you find this review helpful?
Onboard video chipset overheats
Pros: Works good when it does
Cons: - Onboard video chipset overheating issues (Dell is aware of this and only extends an extra year warranty for this problem)
Other Thoughts: We have had over 70% of these D630 with onboard video chipset overheating issues at work. Of the remaining 30% or so its probably just a matter of time before they start acting up. Don't waist your money on this laptop unless the issue has been addressed. And even at $230 your not really getting a good price, this is a very old laptop.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“- Onboard video chipset overheating issues (Dell is aware of this and only extends an extra year warranty for this problem)”— reparent 1/28/2013
“* Performance— 4/3/2013
* Discrete graphics
* Easy to upgrade”