Latitude 14 7000 Series Ultrabook (E7440)
Commercial-grade Performance. Beautiful, Portable Design.
As a great partner in business, the DELL Latitude E7440 Ultrabook comes with everything you need for business - powerful performance, industry-leading security and manageability, ultrabook mobility as well as amazing looks. Grab this capable machine today, and be productive in and out of the office.
Slim Design, Premium Materials and Wireless Docking
Get down to business with DELL Latitude E7440 Ultrabook that sports a slim, beautiful design and a sturdy Tri-metal casing.
- The DELL Latitude E7440 Ultrabook offers mobility at its finest, with a thickness of only 21 mm and a starting weight of just 3.6 pounds (1.63kg) with a 3-cell battery .
- The DELL Latitude E7440 Ultrabook (non-touch model) is built to be strong and look amazing. It features durable aluminum design with a soft-touch paint finish and a powder-coated base. Underneath the surface is a Tri-metal chassis designed to survive challenging physical environments and MIL-STD-810G testing.
. Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
Packed with Performance
- Low-voltage 4th Gen Intel Core i5 works in concerts with 8 GB of RAM  to deliver awesome power, allowing you to work on big jobs with ease.
- Count on fast, reliable performance from your 256GB SSD (solid state drive) drive. 
- Collaborate effectively with an integrated HD webcam and microphone array
. Specifications vary depending on models.
The Most Secure Business Ultrabook
The DELL Latitude E7440 Ultrabook guards your data with industry-leading endpoint security solutions that include comprehensive encryption, strong authentication and leading-edge malware prevention.
- Protect data on any device across external media and in the cloud with Dell Data Protection | Encryption. DDP | E is available factory-installed for automatic deployment and integrates seamlessly with your existing processes.
- Ensure only authorized users have access to your data with authentication options including smart card and fingerprint readers and contact-less smart card reader.
- Dell Data Protection | Security Tools enables multifactor, single sign-on and preboot authentication along with centralized, integrated management with your encryption policies using the Dell Data Protection remote management console.
- A FIPS 140-2-certified TPM is available for secure credential storage, and Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
- Stop advanced malware in its tracks with Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace.
Delete data remotely with Dell’s custom Intel vPro extension for remote hard drive wipe.
The Most Manageable Business Ultrabook
Easily manage your entire Latitude fleet with exceptional integrated management capabilities and options.
- Remotely manage and update your Latitude Ultrabook fleet with optional next-generation Intel vPro technology. 
- Update once and update everywhere with Dell-unique Intel vPro extensions for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe, even when they’re powered off.
- Save time and eliminate guesswork with Dell automated tools and utilities for deploying, monitoring and updating systems.
- Centralize and automate laptop management with best-in-class integration into Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE appliances.
- Create a standardized environment and simplify deployments with long lifecycles, Dell Configuration and Deployment Services, and Dell Imaging Services.
. Varies depending on models. Requires Intel Wi-Fi Link WLAN.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return Policies
- Return for refund within: 45 days
- Return for replacement within: 1 year
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's 45/1 Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.