iView 1GB Memory 8GB 7.0" Touchscreen Tablet Android 4.2
- Android 4.2
- Built-in ATSC Digital TV
- 7" Capacitive Touch Screen
- 1024 x 600 High Resolution
- Dual Core, Cortex A9, 1.5Ghz
- OTA Upgrade
- 8GB Memory
- RAM: 1GB DDR3
- Dual Camera
- Mini USB Port/Micro SD Card Reader
- King Kong Market, Internet Browser, Office, Email
- Picture Viewing, Music/Video Playback, Games
Built-In ATSC Digital TV
The new IV-780TPC tablet has the best feature of all – it now includes a digital TV! With this portable tablet you can now take it anywhere you go, not only will you be able to surf the Internet, listen to music, and take photos but you can now watch TV on the go. Watch your favorite TV shows at work, school, the beach – anywhere you like! This is perfect for important occasions such as the World Cup, now you will never miss a game. The built-in antenna is able to pick up 122+ channels and the internal antenna can locate up to 134+ channels!
With a 7" capacitive touch screen and a resolution of 1024*600 you can watch your local channels clearly. It supports HDMI Output. The processor is Dual Core Cortex A9, 1.5GHz, OS Android 4.2 and the memory is 8GB but can support up to 32GB. The Wi-Fi is 802.11b/g/n, and it also comes with a Micro USB port. Such features include King Kong Market, Internet Browser, Office Calendar, Calculator, E-mail, picture viewing, music/video playback, games and so much more!
Package contents include: one set of earphones, one adapter, an OTG cable, a USB 2.0 cable, and a user manual.
Dual Camera (Front & Rear)Dual front and back camera allows you to never miss capturing a moment. Take photographs and videos in high quality. Sharing photographs and videos with friends and family has never been easier or faster. One touch sharing allows you upload your favorite to your favorite social networks.The camera is 0.3MP front and 2.0MP Rear.
- Earphone & Microphone: This unit supports 1080p Video and comes with built-in speakers and microphone.
- Card Reader: Card reader slot to add more storage with a micro SD card, so you can maximize the usage of your IVIEW Tablet PC.
- HDMI Port: It also supports HDMI output to connect with your TV or Monitor.
- USB Port: Charge your tablet or connect it with computer.
- Power Button: Turn on/off your tablet or make your tablet stand-by.
Our latest Android Tablets now have OTA – over-the-air – wireless delivery update of new software or data to mobile phones and tablets. To upgrade, go to "Settings," then "About Tablet" and click on "Update." On the "Pad Update Guide," click "Online Update." Then, click "Download" and "Update." Lastly, after finishing the update, reset your device: "Settings" - "Backup & Reset" - "Reset Tablet."