Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Great for active professionals or returning students, the Case Logic DLBP-116RED backpack keeps your laptop and other essentials organized and protected. An integrated compartment accommodates a notebook with up to a 16" screen. A variety of storage spaces lets you know where your cell phone, magazines, keys and other gadgets are. Transport is easy with a carrying handle and an air-meshed shoulder strap. Complete with PVC-free construction, this Case Logic backpack is a choice you can count on for everyday computing and business travel.
Comprehensive Storage An integrated laptop compartment holds laptops with screens up to 16 inches. The front pocket of the pack includes an organization panel for your cell phone, iPod and other essentials, as well as plenty of space for a power cord. A zippered safety pocket secures your passport or airline tickets. A felt-like, scratch-resistant pocket is ideal for sunglasses or a touch-screen mobile phone. Side zippered pockets offer quick access to smaller items, including cords, keys or a snack.
Easy Transport A top-mounted carrying handle and a padded shoulder strap allow you to move the backpack the way you like. Air mesh covers the back panel to increase breathability and comfort, keeping you cool and dry. The innovative strap management system keeps excess strap material rolled up, secured in place, and out of the way.
Learn more about the Case Logic DLBP-116-DARK GRAY
This review is from: Case Logic Dark Gray 16" Laptop Backpack Model DLBP-116-DARK GRAY
Pros: Well made, good looks
Cons: Tight fit for 15.6"
Other Thoughts: This is a well made bag that is sleek ,relatively super light, and good looking. I picked the grey color but it is lighter than I expected. In retrospect I should have picked the black color which likely looks a lot better.
The only drawback is that this backpack (vertically) is a very tight fit for a 15.6" Lenovo y510p laptop and that the padded foam covers about 85% off the Lenovo laptop leaving the other 15% of the surface area covered with just the synthetic bag and not the foam. Perhaps, this is the style of backpacks or maybe it was designed for sleeker profile notebooks like the Macbook.
Did you find this review helpful?
Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.
Newegg’s gift-wrap service is the ideal solution for making your gift special!
Select your item as a gift, then add your message. Your gift will also be discreet with no prices being included on the packing slip.
Case Logic Black 14" Laptop Backpack Model DLBP-114-BLACK
Model Brand Case Logic Model DLBP 114 BLACK
Spec Case Type Carrying Case Material Polyester Color Black Fit Most Screen Size 14" Capacity 14.3" x 9.9" x 1.7" Dimensions Height:17.3' x Width:13.4' x Depth:6.3' Weight 1.00 lb Features Features An ...
Model Brand Case Logic Model SCS 15 Spec
Case Type Sleeve Material Cotton Canvas Color Dark Gray Fit Most Screen Size 15.4" Capacity 14.00" x 10.50" x 1.75" Dimensions 16.00" x 12.50" x 2.00" Weight 1.06 lbs. Features Features Padded ...
Tailored with ultimate comfort and usability in mind,
this backpack boasts a unique style suitable for the active professional or one heading back to school in the fall. General Brand Case Logic Model DLBP 116 Type Type Laptop Bags Details ...
Case Logic Black 12.1" Laptop Sleeve Model LNEO-12
Guard your netbook from daily bumps and fumbles
with a sleeve designed for sleek protection. The padded lining cushions your investment while the zippered pocket stores your cords and accessories. Model Brand Case Logic Model LNEO 12 Spec Case Type ...