Adesso NuScan 3200U Handheld Linear Image Barcode Scanner
||Windows® 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 & Mac® OS X
The NuScan 3200 features the accuracy of laser compact, ergonomic and affordable design. It features technical advancements that eliminate internal vibrating mirrors and moving parts for better shock absorption, longevity and durability. Adesso NuScan barcode scanners combine high performance, accuracy, and value. They offer best-in-class solutions for retail, point of sale, Office, Light Industrial, Warehouse, Libraries, Medical, Legal office, Government, marketing and any repetitive application where time and precision are critical factors in helping businesses streamline their workflow. The USB version is compatible with MAC OSX and Windows.
Better Shock-Proofing and Durability
New patented Optical Laser Technology integrates a fixed optical lens; instead of traditional vibrating & rotating mirrors, which are very fragile. this new technology improves shock absorption and enhances durability. What does this add up to? A longer lasting barcode scanner that can continue to deliver a strong Return of Investment for years to come.
Superior Scanning Performance
The NuScan 3200 supports scan fields as wide as 6 inches and 16 inches deep, scanning at a rate of 80 scans per second.
Less Harmful to your Eyes
By using a fixed expanding laser light, the NuScan 3200 is less harmful to your eyes than traditional barcode scanners. (We do not recommend staring into the laser light. Possible eye damage could result from mishandling of scanner.)
Low Power Consumption
Running on an Operating Current of only 80mA at 5v DC, the NuScan 3200 uses approximately 35% less energy than traditional Laser barcode scanners.
Less Electromagnetic Interference
The Patented Optical Laser Technology reduces electromagnetic interference, reducing the chance of signals getting skipped and misread.
Common Uses For:
- Point of Sale
- Industrial Use
- Medical Facilities
Also Great For:
- Legal Offices
- Government Offices
Supported Symbologies Include:
- UPC Version A & E
- EAN-8, EAN-13
- JAN-8, JAN-13
- Code 39
- Interleave 2 of 5 (ITF 2/5)
- Code 128
- Code 11
- Code 93
- Code 32 (Italian Pharmacy)
- Industrial 2 of 5
Traditional Laser Structure VS Adesso Optical Laser Structure
- Uses tiny rotating and vibrating mirrors to reflect data.
- Scanning light is reflected from rotating mirror.
- Reflected image is then sent to a single sensor to the laser head.
- Although traditional, not very durable and less shock absorption.
- No rotating or vibrating mirrors.
- Uses a single point laser light through an optical lens.
- Image is reflected through a single focus lens to the linear sensor.
- Very durable & better shock absorption.
- Light Source: 650nm Laser Diode
- Depth of field: Up to 16 Inches
- Width of field: Up to 6 inches
- Scan Speed: 80 scans per second
- Best Resolution: 0.1mm (4mils) - Code 39
- Print Contrast: 45% or more
- Indicators (LED): Two-Color Blue & Red LED & Beeper
- Interface: USB
- Height: 6.10in.
- Depth: 3.14in.
- Width: 2.55in.
- Weight:5.3oz ± 0.17oz (150g ± 5g) (without cable)
- Cable: 6ft
- Input Voltage: 5VDC ±5%
- Operating Standby: 25mA @5v
- Operating Current: 80mA @5v
- Regulation: FCC Class A & CE
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 122°F (0 - 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 - 140°F (-20 - 60°C)
- Humidity-Storage: 5% - 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Light Levels: Max. 80,000 Lux
- Shock: Designed to withstand 1.5m drops
- Windows® 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 & Mac® OS X
- USB port
Adesso NuScan 3200 Barcode Scanner Holder (black)
Model Number: NuScan-4HB
For use with Adesso NuScan 3200 and Nuscan 5000 only