Code Reader™ 1000
The Code Reader™ 1000 (CR1000) is a compact, cabled barcode reader that takes up limited workspace without compromising barcode reading performance. The patented dual field optical platform of the CR1000 allows users to quickly scan both wide 1D barcodes and small dense 2D barcodes.
Featuring high speed, omnidirectional barcode reading, extremely low power consumption and manual or automatic triggering, the CR1000 is the ideal barcode reader for high use environments and excels in reading mobile coupons, ticketing and kiosk applications.
Compact, Efficient and Powerful, This is Advanced Technology at Maximum Value
Advanced Data Management and Excellent Versatility
In retail applications, the CR1000 excels in and can be combined with various peripherals for a truly unique point-of-sale solution. From mobile devices like workstations-on-wheels, tablet PCs or environmentally conscious kiosk operators, the CR1000 works on a large scale in a limited workspace.
For intuitive, lightning fast performance that won't drain your battery or your budget, choose the CR1000.
- High speed, omnidirectional reading of 1D, 2D and postal barcodes
- Dual field optics for reading both high density and wide field barcodes
- Glare reduction technology for reading barcodes on shiny surfaces
- Manual or automatic triggering
- Bright, LED indicators and loud, programmable audible tone indicator
- Reads barcodes reliably off cell phone screens
- Compatible with Code's CortexTools™ software configuration utility
- Uses Code's rapid disconnect USB or RS232 Affinity® cables
- Extremely low power consumption
- Disinfectant ready housing
- Available in light or dark gray
- Standard warranty: 2 year
- CodeOne extended warranty service plans
Healthcare, Mobile coupon or ticketing, Pharmacy, Patrol Vehicles, ATMs or Kiosks, Retail, and Manufacturing.
Features at a Glance