Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message,
Please Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!
HON 2091SR11T Leather 2090 Pillow-Soft Series Executive High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair, Black
Leather, Memory Foam
Supports up to 250 lbs.
Learn more about the
General Brand HON Series Name HON 2090 Pillow-Soft Series Model 2091SR11T Global Product Type Chairs/Stools-Chairs with Casters SellingUnit Each Package Includes Includes one chair with arms, base and casters. Feature Features “Memory foam” in seat cushion responds to body dynamics. Fiber fill in back with recess at the base to cradle the lumbar region. Tufted, gathered cushions provide exceptional comfort. Arm Arms Included Yes Arm Color Black Arm Style Open Loop Distance Between Arms 20 1/4" Back Back Material(s) Leather Back Height Maximum [Nom] 23 1/2 in Back Width Maximum [Nom] 22 in Base/Frame Color/Finish Black Base/Frame Material(s) Steel Base/Leg Type 5-Star Seat Seat/Back Color(s) Black Seat Material(s) Leather, Memory Foam Seat Depth Maximum [Nom] 21 in Seat Height Maximum [Nom] 21 1/4 in Seat Height Minimum [Nom] 16 3/4 in Seat Width Maximum [Nom] 22 in Upholstery Upholstery Color Black Caster Caster/Glide/Wheel Type Casters Number of Casters/Glides/Wheels [Nom] 5 Wheel Tread Hard Spec Recommended Applications Executive & Management Features & Functions 360° Swivel, Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment, Tilt, Tilt Lock, Tilt Tension Weight Capacity (text) Supports up to 250 lbs. Compliance, Standards Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards, Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage Gold, level 2 Certified Disclaimer Statement(s) Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types. Dimensions Overall Width Maximum [Nom] 26 1/4 in Overall Height Maximum [Nom] 46 1/2 in Overall Height Minimum [Nom] 42 in Overall Depth Maximum [Nom] 29 3/4 in
Recyclable Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 46 % Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 1 % Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom] 47 %
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.
Click here for more details.
Compare Offers from All Sellers
Seller Name & Rating
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.
See Today's E-Blast Promo
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster. Check out with PayPal.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in up to 12 Months. Minimum purchase required. Newegg Preferred Account Subject to credit approval. See Terms
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months on order over $250. Bill Me Later Subject to credit approval. See Terms
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can
download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.