Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message,
Please Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!
HON 105104NN 10500 Series File/File Mobile Pedestal, 15-3/4w x 22-3/4d x 28h, Mahogany
Learn more about the
General Brand HON Model 105104NN SellingUnit Each Package Includes Includes one 2-drawer pedestal file with 4 wheels and hang rails. Feature Features Durable abrasion- and stain- resistant laminate. Straight edges provide a streamlined look. Wheels enable mobility with ease.
Spec Caster/Glide/Wheel Type Casters Color(s) Mahogany Compliance, Standards Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage, Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards, level 2 Certified Corner/Edge Style Straight Edge Depth [Nom] 22 3/4 in Drawer Features File Drawers Open Full Extension Drawer Types 2 File File Cabinet Special Features Hang Rails Provide Side-to-Side Filing Letter and Legal Filing, and Front-to-Back For Letter Filing File Size Format Legal, Letter Global Product Type File Cabinets-Pedestal Height [Nom] 28 in Material(s) Woodgrain Laminate Number of Drawers [Nom] 2 Number of Wheels [Nom] 4 Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 3 % Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 77 % Series Name HON 10500 Series Top Color Mahogany Top Material Laminate Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom] 80 % Width [Nom] 15 3/4 in
Compare Offers from All Sellers
Seller Name & Rating
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.
See Today's E-Blast Promo
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster. Check out with PayPal.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in up to 12 Months. Minimum purchase required. Newegg Preferred Account Subject to credit approval. See Terms
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months on order over $250. Bill Me Later Subject to credit approval. See Terms
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can
download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.