Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message,
Please Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!
HON 33823RS Efficiencies Mobile Pedestal File w/Two File Drawers, 22-7/8d, Charcoal
Learn more about the
General Brand HON Model 33823RS SellingUnit Each Feature Features Heavy-duty pedestals with radius pulls to complement Brigade 800 Series Lateral Files. High sides for front-to-back letter size filing. Ball bearing suspensions on file drawer (90% extension) and box drawer (75%) extension. HON "One Key" interchangeable lock core. Counterweight inhibits tipping when opening more than one drawer. Fixed front casters; swivel back casters. Fits under 29 1/2" high worksurfaces.
Spec Anti-Tip Mechanism Counterweight Caster/Glide/Wheel Type Fixed Front Casters, Swivel Back Casters Color(s) Charcoal Compliance, Standards Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage Gold, Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Depth [Nom] 22 7/8 in Drawer Features Two crossrails per drawer. Drawer Types 2 File File Size Format Letter Global Product Type File Cabinets-Pedestal Height [Nom] 28 in Material(s) Steel Number of Drawers [Nom] 2 Pedestal Type Two file drawers. Two crossrails per drawer. Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 25 % Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 1 % Series Name HON Brigade Radius Pull Series Top Color Charcoal Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom] 26 % Width [Nom] 15 in
Compare Offers from All Sellers
Seller Name & Rating
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.
See Today's E-Blast Promo
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster. Check out with PayPal.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in up to 12 Months. Minimum purchase required. Newegg Preferred Account Subject to credit approval. See Terms
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months on order over $250. Bill Me Later Subject to credit approval. See Terms
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can
download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.