Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message,
Please Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!
HON 582LP 500 Series Two-Drawer Lateral File, 36w x28-3/8h x19-1/4d, Black
Learn more about the
General Brand HON Model 582LP SellingUnit Each Feature Features An excellent choice for a small office or home office setting. Heavy-duty three-part telescoping slide suspension operates on steel ball bearing suspension. Mechanical interlock allows only one drawer to open at a time to inhibit tipping. Four adjustable leveling glides. Adjustable hang rails for side-to-side letter/legal filing. Counterweight included where applicable to meet ANSI/BIFMA stability standards. HON "One Key" core removable lock.
Spec Anti-Tip Mechanism Interlocking Drawers Color(s) Black Compliance, Standards Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage, Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards, level 2 Certified Depth [Nom] 19 1/4 in Drawer Features Ball Bearing Slide Suspension, Drawer Front Stiffeners File Size Format Legal, Letter Furniture Floor Protector Type 4 Adjustable Leveling Glides Global Product Type File Cabinets-Lateral Height [Nom] 28 3/8 in Material(s) Steel Number of Drawers [Nom] 2 Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 25 % Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 1 % Series Name HON 500 Series Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom] 26 % Width [Nom] 36 in
Compare Offers from All Sellers
Seller Name & Rating
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.
See Today's E-Blast Promo
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster. Check out with PayPal.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in up to 12 Months. Minimum purchase required. Newegg Preferred Account Subject to credit approval. See Terms
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months on order over $250. Bill Me Later Subject to credit approval. See Terms
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can
download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.