Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message,
Please Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!
38000 Series Flush Return, Right, 48w x 24d x 29-1/2h, Harvest/Putty
Steel-Reinforced High-Pressure Laminate
Learn more about the
General Brand HON Model 38215RCL SellingUnit Each Package Includes Includes return. Feature Features Not freestanding. Attach to Single Pedestal Desk or "L" Workstation Desk to create an "L" workstation. High-pressure laminate top is moisture-, scratch- and stain-resistant. Drawers operate on steel ball bearing slides. Tru-fit mitered drawers. Core removable lock. Cord management grommets and modesty panel.
Spec Global Product Type Returns Series Name HON 38000 Series For Use With HON 38000 Series Corner Unit, Single Pedestal Desk or "L" Workstation Desk Top Color/Finish Harvest Top Material Steel-Reinforced High-Pressure Laminate Corner/Edge Style Radius Edge Frame Color/Finish Putty Frame Material Metal Drawer Types Box/File Number of Drawers [Nom] 2 Pedestal Type 3/4-Height, Locking, Right Number of Pedestals [Nom] 1 Width [Nom] 48 in Height [Nom] 29 1/2 in Maximum Depth [Nom] 24 in Disclaimer Statement(s) Attach to Single Pedestal Desk or "L" Workstation Desk to create an "L" workstation., Not freestanding. Attach to Corner Unit to create a corner workstation. Compliance, Standards Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards, level 2 Certified Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 17 % Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 30 % Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom] 47 %
Compare Offers from All Sellers
Seller Name & Rating
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.
See Today's E-Blast Promo
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster. Check out with PayPal.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in up to 12 Months. Minimum purchase required. Newegg Preferred Account Subject to credit approval. See Terms
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months on order over $250. Bill Me Later Subject to credit approval. See Terms
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can
download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.