Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message,
Please Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!
HON 18723RP Flagship Mobile Box/Box/File Pedestal, Full Radius Pull, 22-7/8d, Black
Learn more about the
General Brand HON Model 18723RP SellingUnit Each Feature Features Steel ball bearing suspension; full extension on file drawer, 90% extension on box drawers. High-sided file drawer allows front-to-back letter size filing and includes follower block and crossrail. Counterweight inhibits tipping when opening more than one drawer. Fits under 29-1/2" high workstations. Fixed front casters and swivel back casters for easy mobility. HON "One Key" core removable lock makes re-keying quick and easy.
Spec Anti-Tip Mechanism Counterweight Caster/Glide/Wheel Type Fixed Front Casters, Swivel Back Casters Color(s) Black Compliance, Standards Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage Gold, Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards, level 2 Certified Depth [Nom] 22 7/8 in Drawer Features Steel Ball Bearing Suspension Drawer Types 1 File, 2 Box File Cabinet Special Features Full Radius Drawer Pull File Size Format Letter Finish Baked Enamel Global Product Type File Cabinets-Pedestal Height [Nom] 28 in Material(s) Steel Number of Drawers [Nom] 3 Pedestal Type Two box drawers, one file drawer with full radius pulls. Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 25 % Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 1 % Series Name HON Flagship Series Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom] 26 % Width [Nom] 15 in
Compare Offers from All Sellers
Seller Name & Rating
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.
See Today's E-Blast Promo
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster. Check out with PayPal.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in up to 12 Months. Minimum purchase required. Newegg Preferred Account Subject to credit approval. See Terms
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months on order over $250. Bill Me Later Subject to credit approval. See Terms
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can
download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.