Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message,
Please Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!
Alera WR42BME10B (ALEWR42BME10B) Wrigley Series Mesh Mid-Back Chair, Black
Breathable cushioned fabric mesh
Five standard casters
Learn more about the
Alera WR42BME10B (ALEWR42BME10B)
General Brand Alera Series Name Alera Wrigley Series Model WR42BME10B (ALEWR42BME10B) Global Product Type Chairs/Stools-Chairs with Casters SellingUnit Each Package Includes Includes one chair. Feature Features Ergonomic design adjusts to fit multiple users. Breathable padded mesh seat and back for cool comfort. Waterfall seat edge reduces pressure at the back of knees. Padded slant T-arms are height- and width-adjustable. Five-star base with casters for easy mobility. Arm Arms Included Yes Arm Adjustability Height, Width Arm Color Black Arm Material(s) Polypropylene, Polyurethane Arm Style Padded Slant T-Bar Distance Between Arms 18 1/8" to 20 1/8" Arm Height From Seat 5 1/2" to 7 1/2" Back Back Material(s) Padded Mesh Back Height Maximum [Nom] 22 1/8 in Back Height Minimum [Nom] 19 3/8 in Back Width Maximum [Nom] 18 1/2 in Base/Frame Color/Finish Black Base/Frame Material(s) Nylon Base/Leg Type 5-Star Seat Seat/Back Color(s) Black Seat Material(s) Padded Mesh Seat Depth Maximum [Nom] 19 in Seat Height Maximum [Nom] 22 1/2 in Seat Height Minimum [Nom] 18 1/2 in Seat Width Maximum [Nom] 20 1/2 in Caster Caster/Glide/Wheel Type Standard Casters Number of Casters/Glides/Wheels [Nom] 5 Wheel Tread Hard Spec Features & Functions 360 degrees Swivel, Back Height Adjustment, Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment, Tilt, Tilt Lock, Tilt Tension Weight Capacity (text) Supports up to 250 lbs. Compliance, Standards GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified, Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Disclaimer Statement(s) Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types. Dimensions Overall Width Maximum [Nom] 26 7/8 in Overall Width Minimum [Nom] 25 1/4 in Overall Height Maximum [Nom] 38 1/4 in Overall Height Minimum [Nom] 34 5/8 in Overall Depth Maximum [Nom] 25 5/8 in
Recyclable Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 10 % Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 20 % Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom] 30 %
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.
Click here for more details.
Compare Offers from All Sellers
Seller Name & Rating
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.
See Today's E-Blast Promo
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster. Check out with PayPal.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in up to 12 Months. Minimum purchase required. Newegg Preferred Account Subject to credit approval. See Terms
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months on order over $250. Bill Me Later Subject to credit approval. See Terms
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can
download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.