Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message,
Please Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!
Alera FZ41LS10B (ALEFZ41LS10B) Fraze High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair, Black Leather
Waterfall seat edge
Learn more about the
Alera FZ41LS10B (ALEFZ41LS10B)
General Brand Alera Series Name Alera Fraze Series Model FZ41LS10B (ALEFZ41LS10B) Global Product Type Chairs/Stools-Chairs with Casters SellingUnit Each Package Includes Includes one chair. Feature Features Ultra-soft cushions, side bolsters and lumbar bolsters for maximum suppport. Plush, thickly padded headrest and arm rests. Soft touch leather upholstery for style and comfort. Waterfall seat edge reduces pressure points at the back of the knees for improved circulation. Five-star base with casters for easy mobility. Arm Arms Included Yes Arm Color Black Arm Material(s) Polypropylene, Soft Touch Leather Arm Style Padded Closed Loop Distance Between Arms 20 7/8" Arm Height From Seat 8 1/2" Back Back Material(s) Soft-Touch Leather Back Height Maximum [Nom] 28 3/8 in Back Width Maximum [Nom] 21 3/4 in Base/Frame Color/Finish Black Base/Frame Material(s) Nylon Base/Leg Type 5-Star Seat Seat/Back Color(s) Black Seat Material(s) Soft-Touch Leather Seat Depth Maximum [Nom] 20 1/2 in Seat Height Maximum [Nom] 21 1/4 in Seat Height Minimum [Nom] 17 3/4 in Seat Width Maximum [Nom] 21 3/4 in Caster Caster/Glide/Wheel Type Hooded Casters Number of Casters/Glides/Wheels [Nom] 5 Wheel Tread Hard Spec Features & Functions 360 degrees Swivel, Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment, Tilt, Tilt Lock, Tilt Tension Weight Capacity (text) Supports up to 250 lbs. Compliance, Standards GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified, Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Disclaimer Statement(s) Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types. Dimensions Overall Width Maximum [Nom] 27 5/8 in Overall Height Maximum [Nom] 44 3/4 in Overall Height Minimum [Nom] 41 1/4 in Overall Depth Maximum [Nom] 29 1/8 in
Recyclable Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 5 % Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 25 % Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom] 30 %
Compare Offers from All Sellers
Seller Name & Rating
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.
See Today's E-Blast Promo
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster. Check out with PayPal.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in up to 12 Months. Minimum purchase required. Newegg Preferred Account Subject to credit approval. See Terms
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months on order over $250. Bill Me Later Subject to credit approval. See Terms
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can
download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.