Skip to: |

Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.

If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!

  • Wish List
  • Feedback
  • Help
Search all
Search

Naxa FM Modulator/Transmitter with LCD Screen NA-3026

  • NA-3026
  • Black
  • Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.8" x 4.6" x 2.8"
  • Weight: 1 oz.
ICON Loading...

Learn more about the Naxa Electronics, Inc. NA-3026

Model

Brand
Naxa
Model
NA-3026
Type
FM Modulator/Transmitter

Features

Features
Slim Compact Design

Wireless Transmission of Music from most Audio Device to FM Radio

Plays MP3/WMA formatted Music through the USB & SD Inputs

LCD Digital Display with 206 FM Frequencies to Select

Ideal for MP3, MP4, CD & MD Playback

3.5mm Stereo Audio Input Jack for Most Audio Devices

Full Function Remote Control

Fully Adjustable Cigarette Lighter Input Arm

Spec

Color
Black
Specifications
Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.8" x 4.6" x 2.8"

Weight: 1 oz.

Manufacturer Warranty

Parts
1 year limited
Labor
1 year limited

Quick Info

Warranty

  • Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
  • Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year


Customer Reviews of the Naxa Electronics, Inc. NA-3026

Do you own this product? Write a Review

ICON Loading...

Filter Results

Go
  • Li L.
  • 4/15/2011 10:50:30 AM
  • Tech Level: Average
  • Ownership: 1 month to 1 year
  • Verified Owner

5 out of 5 eggsWORKS Flawless

Pros: Works great overall, the remote is the best part of it and the transmitter remember the place/song which is last played on the usb thumb drive so you just pick it up from where ever you left off from. The sound is very clear 95% of the time and the other 5%... just switch to another station :)

Cons: A bit hard to pull out at time but not that big of an issue.

Other Thoughts: Wished the aux-in line/ wire was a bit longer but it works great.

Did you find this review helpful? Yes No

ICON Loading...
Are you an E-Blast Insider? Subscribe Newegg e-Blast
PayPal
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.

Related Products
100% Brand New. Dimensions: 118 x 70 x ...
MP3 Player FM Transmitter Modulator USB SD Handsfree ...
Fashionable design with bright color. Fine workmanship and ...
Shop by Region: United States | Canada | China | Taiwan
VeriSign Click for the BBB Business Review of this Computers - Supplies & Parts in Whittier CAThis site protected by Trustwave's Trusted Commerce program Inc500
Policy & Agreement | Privacy Policy  © 2000-2015 Newegg Inc.  All rights reserved.
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.