Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
WarrantyBeyond any applicable Newegg return policy, this item is warranted independently by the product's Manufacturer or a Third party. Below is a summary provided for convenience only and may not be accurate or current.
Read full details.
This review is from: Razer Atrox Arcade Stick for Xbox 360
Pros: - Made of sturdy plastic, which is one piece. This is a huge plus over other arcade sticks on the market.
- Opens from the top. No large, metal plate that inevitably ends up with stripped screws (in my experience).
- Super easy customization. Removed the artwork, swapped in a batstick (came with it, even), and changed out the buttons without any effort.
- PCB is good, as far as I can tell. Tests have shown it has better response time than others in the market, but you likely won't be able to tell the difference.
- Detachable cable is wonderful. Uses original (I've never seen it before) attachment method to lock itself to the stick. Sorry if that's not that great of a description, but trust me it's quite nicce.
- I'm somewhat scared of the latch breaking down the road. Not sure if this is actually an issue, but having owned enough stuff in my life I know it is likely an issue after a few years.
- Green Razer logo goes on and off randomly. Stay on, or don't turn on at all. It would have been nice if they had given you the option to change the color.
- Cable compartment should have been a bit bigger. It's a somewhat tight fit.
- Ball top moves around a bit if you keep it stored in the case.
- The price is steep for most people. You can get much cheaper sticks with full Sanwa parts elsewhere (and dual-modded if you go with an Eightarc or Qanba).
Other Thoughts: It's expensive, but worth it. Even if it's slightly overpriced, you're getting one of the best sticks on the market.
Did you find this review helpful?
Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.
Newegg’s gift-wrap service is the ideal solution for making your gift special!
Select your item as a gift, then add your message. Your gift will also be discreet with no prices being included on the packing slip.
Microsoft XBOX Arcade System w/Beatles Rock Band Game
Get games, movies, music, and other downloadable online
content via the Xbox Live Marketplace! The Xbox 360 Arcade delivers a whole new realm of entertainment possibilities and now even more memory to hold it all! This package includes 256MB of ...
Model Brand PDP Model MS 3665 Type Controllers
Features Features Crush the competition online as you finish your opponents off with this limited edition Mortal Kombat Klassic Fight Stick for Xbox 360. The design of the Mortal Kombat Klassic Fight ...
General Brand MAD CATZ Model MKI484800MA1/02/1 Type Other
Feature Feature C C C Combo Breaker and Ultra with the Killer Instinct Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition 2 for Xbox One. Continuing the legacy of the original TE FightStick, this all new ...
Model Brand HORI Model HX3 82U Type Controllers
Features Features Officially licensed by Microsoft and Tecmo Koei. This arcade stick will feature Dead or Alive 5 original artwork. Stick lever and all of the buttons use genuine Sanwa Denshi parts. ...