- Ultra-compact, vandal-resistant design
- Progressive scan
- HDTV 720p / 1MP
- Easy, flexible installation
- Corridor Format
- Edge storage
The palm-sized AXIS M3004-V Network Camera is an affordably priced, easy-to-install indoor fixed dome that supports HDTV 720p and 1MP resolution. It is ideal for retail stores, hotels, schools, banks and offices.
Easy and Flexible Installation
AXIS M3004-V is vandal- and dust-resistant, and designed for quick and flexible installation. With a 3-axis camera angle adjustment, the cameras can be mounted on walls or ceilings, and images can be easily leveled. No focusing is required as the camera comes focused at delivery.
AXIS M3004-V offers a horizontal viewing angle of 80 degrees. It supports Axis' Corridor Format for vertically oriented video streams of areas such as corridors, hallways or aisles. To enable the camera to better blend in with the environment, covers are available in different colors. AXIS M3004-V also comes with a 6.6ft (2m) network cable and are powered using Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), which simplifies installations.
The camera's support for AXIS Camera Application Platform enables the installation of intelligent video applications such as people counting.
Convenient Video Management
AXIS M3004-V offers a convenient video management solution with its built-in micro-SDHC memory card slot for edge storage and support for software such as the complimentary AXIS Camera Companion. Video streams can be encoded in H.264 and Motion JPEG.
- Multiple H.264 streams.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
- Support for common e-mail services requires 5.50 firmware or later. The access to many common webmail services requires SSL/TLS security. Predefined profiles for Gmail, Hotmail, AOL and Yahoo are included in the 5.50 firmware in order to simplify the configuration.