Dell OptiPlex 390 Desktop
The Dell OptiPlex 390 is an affordable and powerful desktop solution for businesses and large organizations. It delivers essential valued productivity, business-class security, efficient in-band system management, outstanding IT control … to meet the needs of your offices.
The Dell OptiPlex 390 is available in three different chassis sizes: mini-tower, desktop and small form factor. Choose the form factor that serves your needs best.
Essential Performance and Productivity
The OptiPlex 390 desktop computer (model # 15VFDEDT0472) delivers the performance and features needed for many office productivity deployments.
- The zippy Intel Core i5-2400 quad-core processor runs at a stock speed of up to 3.1 GHz, delivering no-holds-barred processing capabilities. Coupled with up to 8 GB of RAM, it effortlessly handles the most demanding applications and multitasking with astounding speed and smoothness. Up to 2 TB HDD gives you enormous storage room for your files, photos, videos or other media content.
- The OptiPlex 390 is an ideal platform to create access points into organizations environment such as dedicated PCs for single applications, registration desks, operation control or monitoring as well as classroom PCs.
- The OptiPlex 390 also supports flexible desktop virtualization deployment models to help users get up and running fast and have their data centrally stored to avoid downtime. The OptiPlex 390 supported virtualization solutions range from virtual remote desktop control to on-demand desktop streaming.
The OptiPlex 390 is designed for in-band system management through client management servers which can operate many of the needed IT tasks and operations simultaneously on multiple systems.
- The Dell Data Protection security capabilities – such as one-touch preset compliance policy templates, flexible software based encryption and a single solution for system disk as well as removable medias that work in your unique environment – enable organizations to efficiently protect their data and be compliant with many regulations.
- The Dell OptiPlex 390 is compatible with multiple security and management software options to meet organizations unique needs and challenges. Dell KACE system management appliances are another option fully compatible with Dell OptiPlex 390, enabling easy deployment of remote manageability and maintenance simplification.
- The OptiPlex technological assets are backed with proven professional IT services and support worldwide, ranging from deployment to maintenance or web solutions to help IT to simplify their daily tasks. The OptiPlex platform commitment to stability, long-lifecycle and managed transitions also help IT to save time and money.
Great Chassis with Easy Accessibility and Connectivity
The chassis has been optimized to help maximize desk space, allowing for seamless integration into virtually any office environment. Accessibility and serviceability are easy, thanks to the convenient side-latch mechanism which makes access to key system components for upgrades and services fast and easy. Comprehensive connectivity options – one VGA port, USB ports, audio jacks etc., – are conveniently placed on the front and back panels, allowing for easy integration with your existing components.
Environmentally Conscious Design
The OptiPlex 390 has been designed with the planet in mind. The system has a minimum of 10% post-consumed recycled plastic enclosure, and offers 90% efficient power supplies option. By using post-consumed recycled plastic content in the chassis of more models, the new generation of OptiPlex is Dell’s most environmentally responsible commercial desktop offering.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Support Phone: 1-855-489-0795
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Read full details
- Return Policies
- We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! For purchases placed between November 1, 2016 and December 24, 2016 you will have until January 31, 2017 to return your product. There's nothing additional that you have to do!
- Return for refund until: January 31, 2017
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2017
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Extended Holiday Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.