Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Automatic even-cleanse timer tells you to move to another area of your face every 10 seconds
Charging stand included
Warranty & Returns
CONAIR SFB True Glow Sonic Cleansing Brush
The dermatologist-tested True Glow® Sonic Skincare Solution brush makes your cleanser twice as effective. After just one use, pores are 30% less visible. Sonic technology powers this high-performance cleansing brush at 300 oscillations per second. Without irritation, it unclogs pores and washes away the embedded dirt and oil that can cause breakouts and dull, patchy, tired-looking skin.
This phenomenal sonic brush prepares skin to absorb moisturizers better - and fully moisturized skin is radiant skin. Regular use of the Sonic Skincare Solution leaves skin feeling healthier and looking its best.
Sonic skincare solution for professional results
Brush head operates at 300 oscillations per second, shaking dirt and makeup from pores without irritation
Gentle enough to use as part of an everyday cleansing regimen
Keeps skin clear and prevents clogged pores and blackheads from developing
Prepares skin to absorb moisturizers better
Includes two brush heads for face and body
Automatic even cleanse timer tells you to move to another area of your face every 10 seconds
Charging stand included
Waterproof and safe for use in the shower
Speed Setting Indicator
Independent Clinical Testing and Consumer Survey Results
After Just One Use -
Pores are 30% less visible
Redness is reduced by 30%
Helps reduce surface oil to normalize skin
Every Time -
Your cleanser + our brush = 100% cleaner skin*
*than skin washed with cleanser alone
How is True Glow Different from Other Sonic Brushes?
Oscillates 300 movements per second for more effective cleansing and exfoliating; some other brushes simply rotate
100% of True Glow bristles oscillate
Charge Your True Glow Sonic Brush
Before first use, charge the sonic brush for 16 continuous hours
Plug the power adapter into a wall outlet and the DC jack into the back of the charger base
Place the sonic cleansing brush in the base. Red light will come on, indicating the brush is charging
Once the cleansing brush is fully charged the light will turn green
To optimize the batteries' capacity, give the sonic brush a 14-hour continuous charge every three months
If the red light flashes, the unit has reached low battery capacity
When sonic cleansing brush is not charging, unplug DC jack and wall outlet
How to Cleanse with Your True Glow Sonic Brush
1. Before first use, charge the sonic brush for 16 continuous hours
2. Hold brush head by the rim and press over mounting post on handle until it snaps firmly into place.
3. Wet your skin and apply your favorite non-granular liquid cleanser to skin or brush
Turn brush on and select speed setting by pressing the ON/OFF button once for HIGH, twice for MEDIUM, and three times for LOW. We recommend starting on LOW to see how your skin reacts.
5. Keep the oscillating brush in light contact with your skin. Do not press hard. Move the brush in a slow circular motion flush against your skin.
6. The 60-second automatic cleansing cycle is punctuated by a beep every 10 seconds. When the beep sounds, move the brush to a different section of skin to be sure that every area receives equal attention. If desired, change speed setting by pressing the ON/OFF button.
7. The brush automatically stops after 60 seconds, but you can stop it at any time by pressing the ON/OFF button for one second.
8. When cleansing is done, rinse your skin with water and towel dry.
9. Store your brush with the protective brush cover on and remember to clean your in-use brush heads once a week with a mild solution of warm, soapy water.
10. Replace brush heads after three months of use. To remove a brush head, hold it by the rim and pull off. For more information, please download the Instruction Booklet.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.
Newegg’s gift-wrap service is the ideal solution for making your gift special!
Select your item as a gift, then add your message. Your gift will also be discreet with no prices being included on the packing slip.
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.