Sold and Shipped by Newegg
CableIQ Service Kit is the all-in-one solution for network service technicians to test cabling performance and confirm network connectivity. It includes all the tools technicians need to expedite problem resolution, perform high-quality moves/adds/changes/upgrades, and document their work. CableIQ quickly qualifies cabling bandwidth (10/100, VoIP, Gigabit Ethernet) and locates performance faults. Six smart cable IDs can be used to qualify up to seven cables in minutes. LinkRunner verifies link speed/duplex and pings key network devices. IntelliTone works safely and effectively on active networks to zero in on cables and wire pairs. Rugged carry case makes deployment to any job easy.
- Quickly qualifies bandwidth (10/100, VoIP, Gigabit Ethernet) of any cabling link
- Troubleshoots cabling performance faults like crosstalk or impedance changes
- Graphically maps wiring configuration and shows distance to cabling faults
- Discovers network devices and displays device configuration (speed/duplex/pairing)
- Confirms link and pings key network devices with LinkRunner Network Multimeter
- Locates and traces cable with IntelliTone digital signaling technology
- Saves up to 250 test results, and uploads to PC with included reporting software
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo