Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Board size: 2.40" x 2.05" x 0.03" (W, L, T)
On-board LED indicators for power-on and compact flash access
Voltage selection for +3.3V or +5V compact flash
Master or slave mode selection
Power input: +5V, floppy disk drive power connector
Fully compatible with Compact Flash Type I, Type II, and Micro-drive
40-way (2.54mm) standard IDE connector
This adapter does NOT support hot insertion of CF cards
PC or Mac with one IDE connector
MS Windows, Mac OS, Linux operating system
Features: Directly plugged into IDE connector on the motherboard without an IDE cable
No external power needed when used on VIA’s EPIA series motherboard
Specifications: This adapter connects a compact flash memory card to a 3.5” IDE host interface. Aiming at educational sectors, IT development, and the embedded technology enthusiast to enable the use of a compact flash card as an IDE hard drive.
Features: -- Ideal for applications, such as Linux-based set-top boxes (routers, firewalls), diskless network clients, industrial computers, and any other device requiring rugged solid-state storage.
-- Board size: 70mm x 63mm x 0.8mm (W, L, T).
-- On-board LED indicators for power-on and compact flash access.
-- Voltage selection for +3.3V or +5V compact flash.
-- Master or Slave mode selection.
-- Power input: +5V, FDD power connector.
-- Fully compatible with Compact Flash Type I, Type II, and Micro-drive.
-- 40-way (2.54mm) standard IDE connector.
-- This adapter does NOT support hot insertion of CF cards.
Specifications: • Standard 2.5" SATA storage device form factor (100.2mm x 69.9mm x 9.8mm)
• LED indicators: Power On, Card Detect, and Disk Activity
• Can be a primary bootable device containing the OS and applications (depends on CF card specifications)
• Transparent to operating system and does not require any drivers
• Supports Microsoft Windows 2000, XP 32/64-bit, Server 2003 32/64-bit, Vista 32/64-bit, Server 2008 32/64-bit and Linux operating systems
• Powered by 7-pin SATA connector (SATA mode), or by USB connector (USB mode)
• Supports external application as removable USB mass storage device (USB mode)
• 7+15 pins SATA data and power male connector
• Complies with Serial ATA 1.0a specification
• Supports SATA II (3.0Gbps) host interface
• Supports SATA hot swap (depends on SATA host controller specification)