Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: Ingenious ratcheting action for easy, assisted cutting
Extra narrow handle spread, ideal for individuals with smaller hands
Nylon fiberglass liner for a clean finish on every cut
How to use a ratchet pruner / lopper:
1. Open pruner/lopper all the way.
2. Place pruner/lopper on the subject branch, as far into the jaw as possible.
3. Squeeze the handles together, advancing the blade through the branch with minimal effort.
Once you feel increased handle resistance, STOP squeezing.
4. Open the shear slightly until you hear a definite CLICK. Again STOP and do not open the blade any further.
5. Squeeze again, repeating steps 3 and 4 to completely finish the cut. Do not pull or rip fibers.
Features: 5 lbs. Head
3 1/2" W Mattock blade with side panels
7" L Pick
Designed for planting trees and shrubs and trenching
Pick end penetrates hard soil for planting, trenching and digging. Broad planter blade is ideal for clearing and finishing work.
Curved handle allows two different striking angles: One for shallow trenching, another for deep digging