Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: Expanded solutions
- Our formula of success has led growth of WD Red into higher capacities and expansion into new 2.5-inch solutions. We now offer a broader, more comprehensive portfolio of NAS solutions for our customers. It is not just about NAS drives, it is REDvolutionary.
Next generation experience
- Every component, line of code, and product decision was built on our passion and determination to deliver the best NAS experience. The next generation of WD Red hard drives delivers on this promise with massive capacity and NASware 2.0, which further improves drive reliability and protects your data in the event of a power loss or disruption.
Exclusive NASware 2.0 technology
- Our exclusive technology, NASware 2.0, makes WD Red thrive in the demanding small-NAS environment. By adding WD Red to your NAS system, not only is everything more efficient a...
Features: The Deskstar NAS hard drive is a 7200 RPM 3.5-inch hard drive that provides an exceptional blend of reliability and performance, making it an ideal solution for consumer and commercial desktop NAS systems. This NAS-ready hard drive from HGST delivers media transfer rates that are as much as 20% faster than 5400 RPM drives and seek times less than 12ms. Furthermore, Deskstar NAS hard drives incorporate a rotational vibration sensor and achieve reliability of 1M hours MTBF.All HGST hard drives are designed to the highest quality standards with field-proven components.They are backed by HGST worldwide technical support and integration services, enabling customers around the globe to bring their products to market quickly.
7200 RPM performance
1 million hours MTBF
6Gb/s SATA interface
No additional hardware required
Features: Seagate OptiCache technology improves performance by up to 45%
Seagate AcuTrac technology enables reliable read/write performance even in high touch operating environments
Seagate SmartAlign technology for no-hassle transition to Advanced Format 4K sector technology
Free DiscWizard software enables 3TB drive use on legacy PC BIOS as well as Windows XP-based systems
SATA 6Gb/s maximizes data transfer rates
Features: Best-Performing, Highest-Capacity Storage for 1- to 5-Bay NAS Systems
• Seagate® NAS HDDs are built and tested to provide industry-leading performance for small NAS systems.
• NASWorks™ technology supports customized error recovery controls,power management and vibration tolerance for optimal performance and reliability in a 1- to 5-bay solution.
• NAS error recovery controls optimize drive health by helping to ensure drives are not dropped from the NAS and sent into a RAID rebuild.
• Improved vibration tolerance and emission in multi-drive systems with dual-plane balance
• Advanced power management supports multiple power profiles for low-power, 24 x 7 performance.
• Industry-leading performance with NASWorks balances sequential and random performance, ideal for both small business and personal profiles.
• Quiet drive operation enhances customer experienc...
Features: Next-generation desktop performance hard drive designed to intensify your PC experience
Inspiring performance and up to 4 TB capacity
Improved Architectural Designs: Dual Core Processor, High Resolution Controller (HRC), StableTrac Technology
Improved Data Protection: Vibration Control Technology (VCT), Corruption Protection Technology (CPT), NoTouch Ramp Load Technology
Superior responsiveness with the next-generation speed that you need
Features: Works with Serial ATA enabled desktop computers
Read/Write cache for increased performance
Low power consumption with adaptive power modes
Internal shock sensor and ramp loading technology to help protect your drive
Professional installation recommended
Features: Exclusive SilkStream technology
- Optimized for smooth, continuous digital video playback of multiple simultaneous HD streams.
24x7 reliability for always-on video streaming
- These drives are designed to last in high-temperature, always-on, digital audio/video environments such as video surveillance systems, PVR/DVR and IPTV.
- WD AV-GP drives consume less power during operationwhich means less heat and greater reliability in harsh read/write environments.
- Noise levels have been minimized to less than one sone - virtually below the threshold of human hearing.
- Tested for compatibility in a broad range of AV products including set top boxes, DVD recorders, and mainstream surveillance systems.
Features: 1TB-per-disk technology provides cost-effective 1TB, 2TB and 3TB capacities
MTBF of >1M hours; AFR of <1%
SATA 6Gb/s interface
AcuTrac technology to enhance reliability even in tough operating environments
Features: Affordable storage for 24x7 cloud data center replicated environments.
High vibration tolerance for reliable enterprise-class performance.
Save on power and cooling costs with the lowest 3.5-inch enterprise drive operating power.
Advanced format logical block management for industry-leading data integrity.
3TB capacity with 7200-RPM performance.
Lower TCO with Seagate Instant Secure Erase for simple drive repurposing or disposal.
SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance.
- Cloud storage servers
- Cloud storage arrays
- Cloud backup storage
- Direct-attached external storage devices (DAS)
- Network-attached storage devices (NAS)
Features: Industry's highest capacity nearline drive - WD RE SATA hard drives are available in capacities ranging from 2 TB to 4 TB to suit even the most demanding storage needs.
Highest performance for business-critical applications - WD RE delivers 6 Gb/s transfer rates, sustained sequential data rates of 171 MB/s and high random I/O rates.
Designed for quality and reliability - With a field-tested 1.2 million hour MTBF,
this high performance drive delivers the highest level of reliability for 24x7 operation in up to 100% duty cycle applications.
Dual processor - Twice the processing power to maximize performance.
Vibration Protection - Enhanced RAFF technology includes sophisticated electronics to monitor the drive and correct both linear and rotational vibration in real time. The result is a significant performance improvement in high vibration environm...
Features: Quiet, ultra-high performance
DiscWizard software makes installation a snap
Built-in self-monitoring technology helps ensure maximum reliability
In the box:
Barracuda desktop hard drive
Free DiscWizard software
Interface cable, power adapter, mounting screws, and CD with software and manual
Quick installation guide