Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: 6-channel mic/line mixer in a single rack space (1U)
Balanced XLR mic and ¼" TRS line inputs each channel
Master volume, bass, and treble controls
Phantom power (15V) on channels 4-6 mic inputs
Dual (low and high level) outputs
Internal shielded power supply, ~115V/60Hz AC powered.
Inputs: Four 0.25" unbalanced line level inputs with individual volume controls mixed to one 0.25" unbalanced output
Feature: Master Volume control with integrated Power On/Off switch and Power On LED indicator
Heavy-duty steel construction with smooth-turn, ultra stable pots and high-quality jacks
Input Impedance: 45KOhms
Maximum Input: +5 dBm (1.8 V)
Output Impedance: 900Ohms
Maximum Output: +6.7dBm, 1.7V
Frequency Respond: 20Hz – 30KHz
Noise Floor: 120uV
Current Drain: 10mA
Dimension: 5.8" x 4.3" x 2.1" (147 mm x 109 mm x 53 mm)
Specification: Optional Accessories:
- 1/4" stereo jack to 1/4" stereo plug adapter for use with headphones with 1/4" stereo plugs
- AC adapter with USB jack for charging internal battery
Feature: Plug in and play. Ideal for home use, college dorms, traveling...wherever the music takes you
- Mini amp plugs directly into your guitar or bass for instant pro sounding audio…anytime, anywhere.
- Perfect practice tool - listen though our headphone, crank it up without disturbing anyone around you! No need for bulky amp
- Built-in amp simulation - tailor your tone, from ultra clean to heavy distortion
- Up to 15 hours play time with convenient built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery - no need to change batteries. To recharge, connect supplied USB cable to computer's USB port or optional AC adapter (note: only for
- recharging AxeHead, not for compute...
Features: Designed to reduce stage clutter and volume by putting the sound where you can most use it. Compact, rugged, and lightweight - the PM Series can be mounted on a mic stand (with optional mic stand mount adapter if needed), set on a keyboard, amp, or table for effective up-close monitoring, or used as a stage monitor with four different angled positions for optimum placement and versatility.
- Powerful internal 150W RMS amp can power internal speakers plus up to four PM-100 Personal Stage Monitors using the two External Speaker outputs
- Specially designed dual ferro-fluid 5" drivers offer superior gain and optimum intelligibility at key vocal/instrument frequencies with ultimate feedback rejection
- Maximum 125dB SPL cuts through even the loudest ambient noise clutter
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR input jacks (can be used ...
Feature: With up to 15 simultaneous inputs and ten outputs (including complete USB interface), this versatile desktop mini-mixer is a valuable tool for almost any studio recording, computer, home audio or live performance application
Two mono channels with balanced Mic and Line Inputs and two stereo channels with Line and RCA Inputs; each channel has Trim, 3-Band EQ, Aux Send, Pan, and Level Controls with Peak indicator LEDs
USB 1.0 I/O Interface to send or receive digital audio signals to or from any computer
Stereo mini-jack iPod/MP3 inputs
Ultra-low noise mic preamps for optimum signal integrity; full spectrum frequency response with wide dynamic range and superior headroom
Separate Main Mix, Control Room, and Headphone outputs; Stereo Aux; Return inputs with Level control; Tape In/Out RCA connectors plus...
Features: 8-channelXLR Mic and 1/4” TRS Line inputs175W @ 4O total into 2 parallel speaker output 1/4” jacksBuilt-in Digital Delay produces choice of 4 great overall sound-enhancing delays ranging from small room to spaciousEach channel offers Level and individual Digital Delay controls and a Low/High 2-band EQ10" woofer3" x 7" horn with 1.75" piezo voice coilPeak program power rating: 120W (60W RMS)8 O impedanceGreat sound and projection
Feature: - Unprecedented value in a full-featured, single-channel UHF wireless mic system
- Interference-free operation in any application or locale on select UHF frequencies
- Half-rack receiver design with folding front panel dual antennas
- Unique snap-out panel locking tabs for optional single receiver rackmounting or dual receiver (side-by-side) rackmounting
- Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference
- Nady’s proprietary companding circuitry for an industry-best 120dB dynamic range, and the clearest, most natural sound available
- UHF-4 receiver with DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection; full LED indicators; 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs; special circuitry for noiseless transmitter On/Off switching
- Choice of two transmitters: UH-4 or UB-4
UB-4 Bodypack Transmitter:
- Choice of instrument, headworn or lavalier ...
Feature: Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS input/output connectors
Constant-Q bandwidth from each filter with 3% center frequency accuracy
Parallel filter design for minimal phase distortion
Ultra low-noise circuitry
Low-cut filter at 40Hz, 12dB/octave switchable, with status LED
Band range: +/- 12dB gain
Equalizer On/Off bypass switch with status LED
Center detents on faders and variable input level control (+/- 12dB)
Gain status LED bar graph with peak LED
Power switch with integral LED On indicator
Shielded internal power supply with AC input and selectable line voltage (~115V/60Hz or ~230V/50Hz)
Compact and durable all-steel chassis design
Feature: Unsurpassed audio with excellent stereo imaging, ultra low noise, superb transient response and transparent, distortion-free sound
Superior performance comparable to console preamps
Rugged, lightweight all-metal enclosure designed for long life and portability
Includes XLR I/O jacks, Power Off/On, +48V phantom power 3-way switch, selectable integrated limiter, dual Gain controls, Power On and dual Peak LED indicators
Powered by 9V Alkaline or NiMH battery.