Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: Digital cooking thermometer is programmed with preset temperature levels from rare to well done.
Select one of 7 present doneness levels or set a specific temperature.
Alarm sounds when food reaches preset temperature.
Range 32°F to 212°F and -0°C to 100°C.
99 minute countdown timer.
Stainless steel food probe with silicone cord cover.
Magnetic back with stand.
Auto shut off to extend battery life.
Operates on 2 AAA batteries (included).
Measurement Time: 1 second
Measurement Range: Range 32°F to 212°F and -0°C to 100°C.
Features: Fast 6-second readout
Non-invasive temple measurement site
Proven clinically accurate
Peak temperature tone and last reading memory recall
Automatic shut-off and low-battery indicator
Features: Touchfree infrared thermometer measures body and object and liquid temperatures.
1 second results.
Body temperature measurements taken at forehead.
Fever alert display icon.
Fahrenheit and celsius measurements.
Memory recall of last 30 readings.
Features: Gentle, accurate, and easy-to-use, the Vicks V980 Behind Ear Thermometer is a non-invasive alternative to other thermometers.
- They've finally gotten to sleep. The last thing that you want to do is wake them to take their temperature. The Vicks Behind Ear Thermometer is gentle enough to use on a sleeping child. In fact, 95% of the babies that it was tested on in a daycare study slept through measurement.
- Just a touch - not a swipe.
- Clinically proven accurate.
- The measurement site in the hollow behind the ear is very close to the carotid artery, which carries blood to the brain. This is an ideal external site to measure temperature.
- It's easy as 1-2-3. Simply place behind the ear, press the start button, and release after the 1 second beep.
- Has a large easy-to-read LCD d...