Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: The first solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) in a 3.5-inch form factor
Boots and performs like an SSD
SATA 6Gb/s with NCQ for interface speed
Faster than a traditional HDD
All-in-one design for simplicity and ease of installation
Installs and operates like a standard hard drive: cross-platform, no drivers or additional software required
Massive 2TB capacities combined with SSD-like performance
-High-performance direct-attached storage (DAS) devices
Features: Optimized for high-definition consumer DVR applications
Low power, quiet hard drives fine-tuned for consistent, dependable delivery of multiple high-definition video streams with capacitie of 2TB
Designed to meet Energy Star and other strict consumer power consumption standards
Quiet drive operation to enhance customer viewing and listening experiences
Easy-to-manage multi-room video delivery of at least ten simultaneous HD streams
Qualified for operating temperatures up to 75 degree C to meet the rigors of the consumer electronics set-top box market
24x7 operational profile to meet the always-on demands on the DVR market
Features: Best-Performing, Highest-Capacity Storage for 1- to 5-Bay NAS Systems
• Seagate® NAS HDDs are built and tested to provide industry-leading performance for small NAS systems.
• NASWorks™ technology supports customized error recovery controls,power management and vibration tolerance for optimal performance and reliability in a 1- to 5-bay solution.
• NAS error recovery controls optimize drive health by helping to ensure drives are not dropped from the NAS and sent into a RAID rebuild.
• Improved vibration tolerance and emission in multi-drive systems with dual-plane balance
• Advanced power management supports multiple power profiles for low-power, 24 x 7 performance.
• Industry-leading performance with NASWorks balances sequential and random performance, ideal for both small business and personal profiles.
• Quiet drive operation enhances customer experienc...
Features: 1TB-per-disk technology provides cost-effective 1TB, 2TB and 3TB capacities
MTBF of >1M hours; AFR of <1%
SATA 6Gb/s interface
AcuTrac technology to enhance reliability even in tough operating environments
Features: Expanded solutions
- Our formula of success has led growth of WD Red into higher capacities and expansion into new 2.5-inch solutions. We now offer a broader, more comprehensive portfolio of NAS solutions for our customers. It is not just about NAS drives, it is REDvolutionary.
Next generation experience
- Every component, line of code, and product decision was built on our passion and determination to deliver the best NAS experience. The next generation of WD Red hard drives delivers on this promise with massive capacity and NASware 2.0, which further improves drive reliability and protects your data in the event of a power loss or disruption.
Exclusive NASware 2.0 technology
- Our exclusive technology, NASware 2.0, makes WD Red thrive in the demanding small-NAS environment. By adding WD Red to your NAS system, not only is everything more efficient a...
Features: Next-generation desktop performance hard drive designed to intensify your PC experience
Inspiring performance and up to 4 TB capacity
Improved Architectural Designs: Dual Core Processor, High Resolution Controller (HRC), StableTrac Technology
Improved Data Protection: Vibration Control Technology (VCT), Corruption Protection Technology (CPT), NoTouch Ramp Load Technology
Superior responsiveness with the next-generation speed that you need
Features: Works with Serial ATA enabled desktop computers
Read/Write cache for increased performance
Low power consumption with adaptive power modes
Internal shock sensor and ramp loading technology to help protect your drive
Professional installation recommended
Features: Cooler and quieter - WD Green is simple high capacity storage that runs cooler and quieter than traditional 7200 RPM drives.
Eco-conscious design manufactured lead free, halogen free and with conflict free materials
These drives are 15mm high, and will not fit into laptops/notebooks
2TB capacity holds up to 400,000 digital photos, 500,000 MP3 files, and 240 hours of HD video.
Features: Reduces design and support costs by building on the Seagate best-in-class enterprise storage foundation
Offers a traditional 3.5-inch form factor with enhanced rotational vibration tolerance and high data integrity for enterprise-class reliability in a cost-effective drive
Delivers proven reliability, with an MTBF of 1.2 million hours and enhanced end-to-end data integrity with Protection Information feature
Reduces energy and cooling costs, with the lowest power consumption of any nearline 3.5-inch drive
Includes Seagate PowerChoice technology for even greater on-demand power savings during slow or idle periods