Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: Next-generation desktop performance hard drive designed to intensify your PC experience
Inspiring performance and up to 4 TB capacity
Improved Architectural Designs: Dual Core Processor, High Resolution Controller (HRC), StableTrac Technology
Improved Data Protection: Vibration Control Technology (VCT), Corruption Protection Technology (CPT), NoTouch Ramp Load Technology
Superior responsiveness with the next-generation speed that you need
Features: Storage for 1 to 5 bay NAS solutions - WD Red™ is designed specifically for NAS systems that have 1 to 5 drive bays in both 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch form factors. The drives are designed and extensively tested for compatibility in the unique 24x7 operating environment and for the demanding system requirements of home and small office NAS.
NASware grows to 2.0 - WD Red now supports small NAS systems from 1 to 5 bays thanks to NASware 2.0, which further improves drive compatibility and reliability. At 48 TB of total capacity in a 5 bay system, WD Red expands your NAS experience.
3D Active Balance Plus - Our enhanced dual-plane balance control technology significantly improves the overall drive performance and reliability. Hard drives that are not properly b...
Features: Best-Performing, Highest-Capacity Storage for 1- to 5-Bay NAS Systems
• Seagate® NAS HDDs are built and tested to provide industry-leading performance for small NAS systems.
• NASWorks™ technology supports customized error recovery controls,power management and vibration tolerance for optimal performance and reliability in a 1- to 5-bay solution.
• NAS error recovery controls optimize drive health by helping to ensure drives are not dropped from the NAS and sent into a RAID rebuild.
• Improved vibration tolerance and emission in multi-drive systems with dual-plane balance
• Advanced power management supports multiple power profiles for low-power, 24 x 7 performance.
• Industry-leading performance with NASWorks balances sequential and random performance, ideal for both small business and personal profiles.
• Quiet drive operation enhances customer experienc...
Features: The first solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) in a 3.5-inch form factor
Boots and performs like an SSD
SATA 6Gb/s with NCQ for interface speed
Faster than a traditional HDD
All-in-one design for simplicity and ease of installation
Installs and operates like a standard hard drive: cross-platform, no drivers or additional software required
Massive 2TB capacities combined with SSD-like performance
-High-performance direct-attached storage (DAS) devices
Features: Industry's highest capacity nearline drive - WD RE SATA hard drives are available in capacities ranging from 2 TB to 4 TB to suit even the most demanding storage needs.
Highest performance for business-critical applications - WD RE delivers 6 Gb/s transfer rates, sustained sequential data rates of 171 MB/s and high random I/O rates.
Designed for quality and reliability - With a field-tested 1.2 million hour MTBF,
this high performance drive delivers the highest level of reliability for 24x7 operation in up to 100% duty cycle applications.
Dual processor - Twice the processing power to maximize performance.
Vibration Protection - Enhanced RAFF technology includes sophisticated electronics to monitor the drive and correct both linear and rotational vibration in real time. The result is a significant performance improvement in high vibration environm...
Features: Exclusive SilkStream technology
- Optimized for smooth, continuous digital video playback of multiple simultaneous HD streams.
24x7 reliability for always-on video streaming
- These drives are designed to last in high-temperature, always-on, digital audio/video environments such as video surveillance systems, PVR/DVR and IPTV.
- WD AV-GP drives consume less power during operationwhich means less heat and greater reliability in harsh read/write environments.
- Noise levels have been minimized to less than one sone - virtually below the threshold of human hearing.
- Tested for compatibility in a broad range of AV products including set top boxes, DVD recorders, and mainstream surveillance systems.
Features: WD RE4 enterprise SATA hard drives combine 64 MB cache with dual processors and dual stage actuation for lightning-fast performance in demanding server and storage applications. Technologically advanced acoustics minimize noise. Cool drive operation and enhanced reliability features help protect the drive and the data stored on it.
Features: Highest-capacity large form factor enterprise drive
Sixth-generation drive technology with SATA interfaces for 24x7 reliability
Enhanced error correction, super parity and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage
Best-in-class rotational vibration tolerance ensures consistent performance.
Improved power and cooling efficiencies with low power consumption and on-demand PowerChoice technology based on T10/T13 power management standards
Multi-drive firmware maximized for enterprise RAID system availability
Robust performance with dual processors, ramp load technology, top-coverattached motor and humidity sensor for optimum performance in all chassis
Features: Cooler and quieter - WD Green is simple high capacity storage that runs cooler and quieter than traditional 7200 RPM drives.
Eco-conscious design manufactured lead free, halogen free and with conflict free materials
These drives are 15mm high, and will not fit into laptops/notebooks
2TB capacity holds up to 400,000 digital photos, 500,000 MP3 files, and 240 hours of HD video.
Features: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) provides a superior storage solution. With some storage requirements escalating and others becoming more complex, factors such as flexibility, performance, increased reliability, greater density, security, scalability and accessibility are more critical than ever. Today's organizations consist of different kinds of environments. Enterprise data centers must be online almost 24X7, fulfill requests from numerous users simultaneously, and allow for constant growth and expansion while in operation. Other customer environments require high capacity storage and high data availability for low I/O environments. HP's portfolio of SAS drives meets all these demands