Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: * 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11 amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
* Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cord set location
* Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes and solid-locking
* Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
* Detachable cord set offers cord set serviceability and the ability to use the same motor pack for all bases
* Sub-base concentrically gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy
* Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
* Rubber over-m...
Features: * Highest rating among small routers
* Great for rounding over deck planks and railings, hinge mortising, decorative edge forming, slot cutting, dovetailing, window cutouts, decorative inlays, laminate trimming and more
* Power and precision in the palm of your hand
* Rugged aluminum fixed base is durable, solid and precise
* Fast and precise depth adjustment system allows both macro and micro adjustment
* Unique finger support pockets for additional stability, especially when trimming edges
* Enhanced bit capacity fixed base accepts bits up to 1-5/16" in diameter
* Softstart reduces start up torque
* Convenient front spindle lock on motor for easy, one wrench bit changes
* Quick clamp system allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base
* Palm grip design with sof...
Features: * Powerful 11 amp, 2-1/4 HP motor provides power to rout smoothly through hardwoods
* Tool-less 2-stage motor release clamp for quick and accurate depth adjustments
* Extremely low noise level, only 80 dB
* Nickel-plated housing for smooth cutting depth adjustment
* Electric speed control maintains constant speed even under load for smooth routing
* Aggressive, ergonomic design for an enhanced look and feel
* Includes one 1/2" and one 1/4" collet chuck, one 23mm and one 16mm wrench, one template guide adapter, and one template guide centering adjuster
* 120 volts
* 8,000 to 24,000 per minute no-load speed
* 3.3 lbs
Features: * Full wave electronic variable speed motor with soft start runs at 8,000-24,000 rpm with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials
* Rack and pinion depth adjuster, with micro-fine adjusting allows quick, accurate set ups
* Only plunge router with built-in dust extraction through the column, removes 95% of the dust
* Spindle lock button allows one-wrench bit changes
* Innovative rubber-coated knobs have plunge-lock and on/off built-in for maximum user control
* 1/4" to 1/2" collet capacity for greater versatility
* 10 amp motor uses state of the art circuitry for soft starts and smooth operation
* One piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy
* Guide bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work
Features: * Soft-starting, 12 amp motor featuring full-time electronic feedback at 10,000 to 23,000 rpm
* Motor transitions quickly between fixed base, included, plunge base 8931, and traditional spiral down bases 690 series
* Release the motor, adjust bit height, and clamp the motor from above the router table with 3/16" hex socket, not included, or model #75301 kit, not included
* Auto-engaging spindle lock for single hand bit changes
* Handle-access, dual-position on/off switch with automatic bit-changing lock "off"
* Macro-height lever for coarse adjustments and tool-less motor release
* Fine depth settings to 1/128" with micro-adjustment knob
* Free interactive CD-ROM
* Standard equipment includes router motor #8902, round base #8901, 1/4" collet #42999, 1/2" collet #42950, collet wrench #42...