Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: The TEKTON 12 in. High-Tension Hacksaw offers two blade positions, standard straight cuts (90-degree) and flush cuts against flat surfaces (40-degree). Store up to 6 blades in the handy main beam storage compartment. Allowing a blade tension up to 400 pounds, the cast aluminum alloy frame and square tubular steel main beam work together to prevent twisting and keep the saw and blade rigid, resulting in faster, truer cuts. Soft, non-slip grips on main and front handles supply comfortable, two-handed power and control. Includes one 12 in. (18 TPI) bi-metal blade. And don’t worry, it’s backed by the TEKTON quality guarantee. So, go ahead, Take It On.
Features: * Powerful 15.0 AC/DC amp, 5.5 HP motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
* Quick change blade system increases productivity, ability to change wheels without a wrench
* Patented Quick Fence™ tool free, 45º adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
* Quick lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size material
* Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
* Ergonomically designed D handle provides a more comfortable hand position reducing user fatigue
* Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material
* Heavy duty lock down pin allows head of saw to be locked in the carrying position without use of a chain
* Heavy duty compression spring provides smooth movement and grea...
Features: Tempered high-carbon alloy steel (for wood) and bi-metal high speed steel (for metal)
Universal U shanks fit many current saw models with quick-release chucks
Shanks also feature two-hole configuration to lock into older saws with screw-down chucks