Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: * Full wave electronic variable speed motor with soft start runs at 8,000-24,000 rpm with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials
* Rack and pinion depth adjuster, with micro-fine adjusting allows quick, accurate set ups
* Only plunge router with built-in dust extraction through the column, removes 95% of the dust
* Spindle lock button allows one-wrench bit changes
* Innovative rubber-coated knobs have plunge-lock and on/off built-in for maximum user control
* 1/4" to 1/2" collet capacity for greater versatility
* 10 amp motor uses state of the art circuitry for soft starts and smooth operation
* One piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy
* Guide bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work
Features: * 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11 amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
* Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cord set location
* Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes and solid-locking
* Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
* Detachable cord set offers cord set serviceability and the ability to use the same motor pack for all bases
* Sub-base concentrically gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy
* Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
* Rubber over-m...