Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: * New auto-release collet system ends "frozen" bits
* 2-1/2" plunge range with fully enclosed springs
* Depth rod and 6-position step turret
* Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
* 100% sealed ball bearings
* Includes motor 6902, base 6931, 1/4" collet 42999, 1/2" collet 42950, 2 collet wrenches 42596, and operating manual
* 3/8" collets
* 3-1/2" motor diameter
* 1-1/2 HP
* Round base
* 120 VAC, 25-60 Hz
* 10 amps, AC only
* 23,000 rpm
Features: * Soft-starting, 12 amp motor featuring full-time electronic feedback at 10,000 to 23,000 rpm
* Motor transitions quickly between fixed base, included, plunge base 8931, and traditional spiral down bases 690 series
* Release the motor, adjust bit height, and clamp the motor from above the router table with 3/16" hex socket, not included, or model #75301 kit, not included
* Auto-engaging spindle lock for single hand bit changes
* Handle-access, dual-position on/off switch with automatic bit-changing lock "off"
* Macro-height lever for coarse adjustments and tool-less motor release
* Fine depth settings to 1/128" with micro-adjustment knob
* Free interactive CD-ROM
* Standard equipment includes router motor #8902, round base #8901, 1/4" collet #42999, 1/2" collet #42950, collet wrench #42...
Features: * Precision machined aluminum base
* Double sealed ball-bearing construction for long trouble-free life
* New spindle lock system for fast and easy bit changes
* 5.6 amp industrial motor
* 30,000 RPM
* 1/4" collet