Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: * Lightweight and well balanced
* Two-piece, black, steel magazine for replacement ease
* Open nose design allows for easy extraction of a jammed nail
* Comfortable rubber grip
* Hardened aggressive toenail push lever reduces wear
* Selective actuation, ANSI Compliant, allows for single actuation or contact actuation
* Full round-head, plastic strip collation
* 21º magazine angle
* 2" to 3-1/4" fastener length capacity
* .113 to .131 fastener diameter range
* 64 to 70 magazine capacity
* Top magazine loading
* 3/8" air inlet
* 70 to 120 PSI operating pressure
* .088 ft³ per cycle at 100 PSI air consumption
* Tool-less depth adjustment
* 21-13/16" x 4-1/4" x 13-3/8"
* 7.9 lbs
Features: * Finish nailer
* Selective actuation allows the user to select bump fire or contact fire modes
* Elastomer grip adds comfort and prevents slippage
* Visual nail reload indicator located on the magazine alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided
* Easy to clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
* Narrow nose piece allows for nail placement in hard to reach areas and corners
* Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
* No mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from unintended markings
* 360° adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finished project
* Lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine provide a tool that reduces user fat...