Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: Features a traditional 3.5-inch form factor with enhanced rotational vibration tolerance and high data integrity for enterprise-class reliability in a cost-effective drive
Delivers proven reliability, with an MTBF of 1.2 million hours
Reduces energy and cooling costs, with the lowest power consumption of any nearline 3.5-inch drive
Includes Seagate PowerChoice technology for even greater on-demand power savings during slow or idle periods
Features: Storage for 1 to 5 bay NAS solutions - WD Red™ is designed specifically for NAS systems that have 1 to 5 drive bays in both 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch form factors. The drives are designed and extensively tested for compatibility in the unique 24x7 operating environment and for the demanding system requirements of home and small office NAS.
NASware grows to 2.0 - WD Red now supports small NAS systems from 1 to 5 bays thanks to NASware 2.0, which further improves drive compatibility and reliability. At 48 TB of total capacity in a 5 bay system, WD Red expands your NAS experience.
3D Active Balance Plus - Our enhanced dual-plane balance control technology significantly improves the overall drive performance and reliability. Hard drives that are not properly b...
Features: Works with Serial ATA enabled desktop computers
Read/Write cache for increased performance
Low power consumption with adaptive power modes
Internal shock sensor and ramp loading technology to help protect your drive
Professional installation recommended
Features: 1TB-per-disk technology provides cost-effective 1TB, 2TB and 3TB capacities
MTBF of >1M hours; AFR of <1%
SATA 6Gb/s interface
AcuTrac technology to enhance reliability even in tough operating environments
Features: Best-Performing, Highest-Capacity Storage for 1- to 5-Bay NAS Systems
• Seagate® NAS HDDs are built and tested to provide industry-leading performance for small NAS systems.
• NASWorks™ technology supports customized error recovery controls,power management and vibration tolerance for optimal performance and reliability in a 1- to 5-bay solution.
• NAS error recovery controls optimize drive health by helping to ensure drives are not dropped from the NAS and sent into a RAID rebuild.
• Improved vibration tolerance and emission in multi-drive systems with dual-plane balance
• Advanced power management supports multiple power profiles for low-power, 24 x 7 performance.
• Industry-leading performance with NASWorks balances sequential and random performance, ideal for both small business and personal profiles.
• Quiet drive operation enhances customer experienc...
Features: Optimized for high-definition consumer DVR applications
Low power, quiet hard drives fine-tuned for consistent, dependable delivery of multiple high-definition video streams with capacitie of 2TB
Designed to meet Energy Star and other strict consumer power consumption standards
Quiet drive operation to enhance customer viewing and listening experiences
Easy-to-manage multi-room video delivery of at least ten simultaneous HD streams
Qualified for operating temperatures up to 75 degree C to meet the rigors of the consumer electronics set-top box market
24x7 operational profile to meet the always-on demands on the DVR market