Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features: Seagate OptiCache technology improves performance by up to 45%
Seagate AcuTrac technology enables reliable read/write performance even in high touch operating environments
Seagate SmartAlign technology for no-hassle transition to Advanced Format 4K sector technology
Free DiscWizard software enables 3TB drive use on legacy PC BIOS as well as Windows XP-based systems
SATA 6Gb/s maximizes data transfer rates
Features: The Deskstar NAS hard drive is a 7200 RPM 3.5-inch hard drive that provides an exceptional blend of reliability and performance, making it an ideal solution for consumer and commercial desktop NAS systems. This NAS-ready hard drive from HGST delivers media transfer rates that are as much as 20% faster than 5400 RPM drives and seek times less than 12ms. Furthermore, Deskstar NAS hard drives incorporate a rotational vibration sensor and achieve reliability of 1M hours MTBF.
All HGST hard drives are designed to the highest quality standards with field-proven components.They are backed by HGST worldwide technical support and integration services, enabling customers around the globe to bring their products to market quickly.
7200 RPM performa...
Features: Next-generation desktop performance hard drive designed to intensify your PC experience
Inspiring performance and up to 4 TB capacity
Improved Architectural Designs: Dual Core Processor, High Resolution Controller (HRC), StableTrac Technology
Improved Data Protection: Vibration Control Technology (VCT), Corruption Protection Technology (CPT), NoTouch Ramp Load Technology
Superior responsiveness with the next-generation speed that you need
Features: Highest-capacity large form factor enterprise drive
Sixth-generation drive technology with SATA interfaces for 24x7 reliability
Enhanced error correction, super parity and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage
Best-in-class rotational vibration tolerance ensures consistent performance.
Improved power and cooling efficiencies with low power consumption and on-demand PowerChoice technology based on T10/T13 power management standards
Multi-drive firmware maximized for enterprise RAID system availability
Robust performance with dual processors, ramp load technology, top-coverattached motor and humidity sensor for optimum performance in all chassis
Features: Best-Performing, Highest-Capacity Storage for 1- to 8-Bay NAS Systems
- Seagate NAS HDDs are built and tested to provide industry-leading performance for small NAS systems.
- NASWorks technology supports customized error recovery controls,power management and vibration tolerance for optimal performance and reliability in a 1- to 8-bay solution with 20 users or less.
- NAS error recovery controls optimize drive health by helping to ensure drives are not dropped from the NAS and sent into a RAID rebuild.
- Improved vibration tolerance and emission in multi-drive systems with dual-plane balance
- Advanced power management supports multiple power profiles for low-power, 24 x 7 performance.
- Quiet drive operation enhances customer experience in living room or office environments.
- Home/SOHO NAS desktop towers
- Desktop RAID